Zigg's new king of bottom lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZallKlos

01-31-2012

He should be scarier top. Poke poke poke... minefield node poke poke poke MEGA INFERNO

urmamasllama

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
He cannot make good use of rylai's or spell vamp due to being 100% AOE. Without any targeted attacks he's going to have trouble getting kills.

Great pushing, good zoning ability, but lacking in killing power and sustain. I suspect he'll be amazing in teamfights but not that great at bot.
once again i revert you back to maokai

who infact does 80% aoe and makes good use of rylais though he does have some sustain...

however lux ult range Q kinda solves the problem by not letting anyone get near him ever

FDru

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
once again i revert you back to maokai

who infact does 80% aoe and makes good use of rylais though he does have some sustain...

however lux ult range Q kinda solves the problem by not letting anyone get near him ever
Maokai has a targeted dash which roots the target for an easy sapling and puts him right in the perfect spot for a Q, which then snares the target for another easy Q.

Ziggs has a telegraphed skill shot knockback which can be avoided.

I'm sorry if you can't see the drastic difference here.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
suddenly satchel charge
succesfully zoning himself and saving urgot some mana

urmamasllama

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
succesfully zoning himself and saving urgot some mana
i refer you to the lux ult range Q on a low CD

FDru

02-01-2012

I built WotA on him and with 700 AP he was healing for nothing.

I'd have to see if spell vamp is effective on him with WotA + revolver + spell vamp runes but I'm thinking it's not worthwhile to go that route.

Stez007

02-01-2012

He'll do fine bot. Won't be able to stand up to someone that can trade harass at range, but will do fine against strong pushers and melee thanks to his zone control.

Counters are looking like Cass, Sivir, Ryze

He'll counter Nasus, Riven and Morgana well.

Speculation, of course, but from what I saw on the spotlight (and assuming a 70% or better hit rate with his skillshots; ie, an average or better player against another average or better player) he'll be less of an offensive threat than Cass but make that up with decently strong defense (his ult will be quite good at holding off caps, and his bomb jump will let him avoid some ganks until help arrives).

I'd still rather see him top lane, though.