Cain, The Forgotten Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kyleshorse

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneBag View Post
TU

very LoL'ish

The only thought I had was:
I think his E is way OP: Self and ally have 8 seconds of 245 +0.8 AP shield against _any_ damage.

Either less scale AP, decrease time, make it his ult or something...

EDIT:

Never met anyone who posted more than 70% of replies to their own thread (47/66)!!!

Seriously stop bumping pl0x :x
I'll see to lowering the AP scale. Also, was it really necessary to downvote every single one of my posts? It's not that common for someone to bump his thread every now and then. Besides, I only bump when my thread's on the third to fifth page of the forums, but most of the time my posts are either updates or responses to other people's posts.

DarthDevor

03-08-2012

Wow, gret Idea. But for a tank at level one his armor seems low and for al of that his Magic resist is OP. His Armor UP(Epically for a tank).
The rest seems like you did hard work and I have no connstrotice critism for (Or any critism).

Overall-Armor is UP easlly killed by ADs. Mr is OP(Keep in mind tha alot of carries use magic.)

CorporalClitoris

03-09-2012

kool,kool i like it btw can u check mine it has 9 reviews only no comments except by me but it is new but still lol
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1900301

darkspartan11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Ilike the ult and the E but the Q. has two powers i'm not sure if they change like Lee sin's does and the W is to strong lower the number. If u used it on an ult u would be ivincible because u barely took damage. But VERY GOOOD JOB Check mines out http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1899704

darkspartan11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kyleshorse View Post
..... sorry.
how do u bumb

Lord Kyleshorse

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkspartan11 View Post
Ilike the ult and the E but the Q. has two powers i'm not sure if they change like Lee sin's does and the W is to strong lower the number. If u used it on an ult u would be ivincible because u barely took damage. But VERY GOOOD JOB Check mines out http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1899704
Q isn't an ability that changes. Picture it like this; Cain charges toward a targeted enemy, and while he's charging, it damages all enemies in his way. When he reaches the target, he knocks the target and himself in opposite directions. This happens all at once. Do you have a better grasp at it now?

Also, W will only return damage taken during the taunt BY the taunted champion, because of this, he won't return damage dealt by outside forces, but he will still receive half damage from them.

Lord Kyleshorse

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDevor View Post
Wow, gret Idea. But for a tank at level one his armor seems low and for al of that his Magic resist is OP. His Armor UP(Epically for a tank).
The rest seems like you did hard work and I have no connstrotice critism for (Or any critism).

Overall-Armor is UP easlly killed by ADs. Mr is OP(Keep in mind tha alot of carries use magic.)
Thanks for commenting.
Did you bother to look at the scaling by any chance. Besides, I made the armor low to begin because everyone would be stacking more armor due to his passive.

Lord Kyleshorse

03-11-2012

Bump. And I don't care if you downvote this Bonebag. I'll do what I can to keep this thread alive.

ForsakenSouls

03-11-2012

Seems like a solid idea guys but the attack damage return on his shield might be a bit too much, along with the healing he basically becomes untouchable for the duration and with some cdr it might get out of hand. Also his ult seems amazing really like the concept but once again might be too much if you hit the whole team you have the duration of the blind and silence for your team to rape face. i know 3 secs might not seem like much but a lot can happen in that time. just my 2 cents seems solid guys nice work.

Edit: my bad didnt read properly, didnt see that it only effects one target. so ignore what i said seems like a solid idea

Icraig33

03-11-2012

While the champion concept itself sounds really interesting, you might want to completely re-write his W skill. From what I can understand, you taunt an enemy for .5/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds? 50% of that damage is reduced and 80% of the total damage done by the target is redirected to him? It really doesn't make any sense. The duration is inconsistant and you might as well make it reduce 50% damage and redirect the damage returned to the target.