Cain, The Forgotten Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

So your Q would be able to nuke well over 120 dmg at lvl 1.. tone that down some.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megames1 View Post
your champion's passive doesn't fit the abilities that he has.Why does he have more magic resist for every armor he has. Is he a tank or is he a caster? and his ult is op.
The passive was never designed to go with Cain's abilities. It was meant to have summoners build him as the champion Cain was meant to be: a tank who can last. He's suppose to be a champion who can go into any fray and still come out with minimal casualties depending on the fight. Also, just because Cain's able to build a bit in magic resist doesn't make him a caster, just an AP tank. As for his ult, I can see how you would think it to be op. I just got a bit carried away after seeing the damage amount of so many other champion ults.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowhope1 View Post
So your Q would be able to nuke well over 120 dmg at lvl 1.. tone that down some.
I can see your concern. I'll see what I can do to making a fair change to it. I'm just worried that I might turn out making another Nautilus, so I try to give Cain some bit of strength. Cain is mainly a tank, but he can also be used as a fighter.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-23-2012

*Updated!*

Nerfed the damage on Cain's Q and ult.

Thanks to Megames1 and Knowhope1 for the criticism.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-25-2012

Bump!

Lord Kyleshorse

02-27-2012

Bumping once more!

Edasich

02-29-2012

dwnq

Lord Kyleshorse

03-01-2012

*Updated*
Nerfed Shield Shock from 80 to 70

Really hope I'm not making a champion with zero damage at this point

Porphyry Green

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

TU

very LoL'ish

The only thought I had was:
I think his E is way OP: Self and ally have 8 seconds of 245 +0.8 AP shield against _any_ damage.

Either less scale AP, decrease time, make it his ult or something...

EDIT:

Never met anyone who posted more than 70% of replies to their own thread (47/66)!!!

Seriously stop bumping pl0x :x

Anix101

03-01-2012

I agree with bone bag:
1) buff his Q so it deals more damage. I'd recommend increasing its base damage a little. I'd also make it a skill shot that knocks back everything in his way.
2) nerf the scaling on Cain's E to .5 for 3 seconds.
3)You should modify the cooldowns and mana costs on his abilities so they actually change when you level them up.
4)Stop bumping your own thread so excessively. What I do is review several champions and post a link to my champion so people will see it.

Hope this was helpful. I really like the concept of Cain, it just needs refined.

Here's the link to my champion:
Tsubasa, Flash of the Void