Cain, The Forgotten Shield

12345612 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kyleshorse

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakur the Bright View Post
Idea for Cain Skin: Light/Demacian Cain (Cain back to normal when he was still a Demacian Knight)
I've had that idea actually. I tried a sketch, but it didn't turn out that good. Once I make a better sketch, I'll put it on the post. Also, thanks for reading the lore. Not that many people seem to do that. xP

Lord Kyleshorse

01-29-2012

To any artistic people who like this champion. If any of you were to show me your own line art or even sketches of Cain, I would, from the bottom of my heart, appreciate it. I will attempt my own sketches of a Demacian Cain skin, though I'd highly recommend if someone with more skill would do it. Thank you.

Terratr0n

01-30-2012

CAIN vs KEREK!!!! (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1762575)

this makes me want to draw Kerek now .
I should go out and get a dig cam, draw both Cain and Kerek fighting, or posing against one another. Cool lore story though.

UPDATE:

I did it, i just need a dig. cam or a way i can get this into proper format.
Cain is on the left, i tried to make him as close as possible to the classic skin.
Kerek is on the right. I dont know how tall Cain is, but Kerek was designed to be massive, so it looks like he dwarfs him.
It is only a rough sketch (pencil and shade), but I put a fractional amount of effort into this (took almost an hour...**** shading....)

Effigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Hey, thanks for reviewing my champ! I'm here to return the favor

Just a couple things...

Your Q (One Man Stampede) only scales in damage three times but can be leveled five times. This makes it a very awkward ability and will make it last priority when leveling.

I'm com pairing E to Morgana's shield. Because it's shielding two champions it's really you should reducing the base shield. The range is a little odd, too.

And that ult sounds really cool. You might add some bonus damage to the first target hit.

Lord Kyleshorse

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggernautMagnum View Post
Hey, thanks for reviewing my champ! I'm here to return the favor

Just a couple things...

Your Q (One Man Stampede) only scales in damage three times but can be leveled five times. This makes it a very awkward ability and will make it last priority when leveling.

I'm com pairing E to Morgana's shield. Because it's shielding two champions it's really you should reducing the base shield. The range is a little odd, too.

And that ult sounds really cool. You might add some bonus damage to the first target hit.
Thanks for the review. Man, I never noticed that mistake with my Q, and I'll see about sizing down the E.

Lord Kyleshorse

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terratr0n View Post
CAIN vs KEREK!!!! (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1762575)

this makes me want to draw Kerek now .
I should go out and get a dig cam, draw both Cain and Kerek fighting, or posing against one another. Cool lore story though.

UPDATE:

I did it, i just need a dig. cam or a way i can get this into proper format.
Cain is on the left, i tried to make him as close as possible to the classic skin.
Kerek is on the right. I dont know how tall Cain is, but Kerek was designed to be massive, so it looks like he dwarfs him.
It is only a rough sketch (pencil and shade), but I put a fractional amount of effort into this (took almost an hour...**** shading....)
Dude, that would be awesome! Send me a link to the picture when you're done, okay? Also, to answer your question about Cain's size, I picture him standing at around 6 feet. Hope this helps.

IqOpI

01-30-2012

This definitely looks like a champion that I would throw my money at the screen for. I still don't understand why that never works.

Effigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Good job on those changes. One more thing I just noticed was that Shield and Claw's taunt only scales 4 times.

Krainz

01-31-2012

Riot, make this real.

Lord Kyleshorse

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggernautMagnum View Post
Good job on those changes. One more thing I just noticed was that Shield and Claw's taunt only scales 4 times.
****, thanks for that catch. Why don't I ever seem to notice these?!

*Updated!* Put in the fifth scale on Shield and Claw. Max duration is now 3 seconds. Thanks to JuggernautMagnum for pointing out all of these mistakes. I'd be lost without you dude.

12345612 ... 37