Cain, The Forgotten Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kyleshorse

04-11-2012

*Updated!*
Changed Cain's W. Shield and Claw is now Black Moon.
Thanks to OH NO ITS LU BU for the idea.

Green Earth Guy

04-12-2012

Wow, great champion idea! I always love Demacian/Noxian lore, so this was one I enjoyed.

BlackDoveWar

04-15-2012

He sounds pretty awesome. The only thing i think would be changed is the silence time on his ultimate to be slightly shorter and his innate to be slightly lowered as well. I think these would be implemented changes so he wouldnt be OP. just me :P

Lord Kyleshorse

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDoveWar View Post
He sounds pretty awesome. The only thing i think would be changed is the silence time on his ultimate to be slightly shorter and his innate to be slightly lowered as well. I think these would be implemented changes so he wouldnt be OP. just me :P
Considering the fact that it's the main strategic point of the ult, I find the silence duration to be quite reasonable. As for the innate, is their a certain part of the innate that should be reduced (HP or MR) or both?

SlippyDMoist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

"As for the innate, is their a certain part of the innate that should be reduced (HP or MR) or both?"
I'de say reduce the hp value to 7.5 or soso and or the mr to 2.25

Interesting. I'de play it. gotta love them support tanks

Lord Kyleshorse

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCptnKarbo View Post
"As for the innate, is their a certain part of the innate that should be reduced (HP or MR) or both?"
I'de say reduce the hp value to 7.5 or soso and or the mr to 2.25

Interesting. I'de play it. gotta love them support tanks
Done. b('__')b

Kozilek Eldrazi

04-15-2012

Ultimate sounds a little overpowered, as it shuts down a whole team. Also, abilities kind of sound like he would make a better ap carry than a tank. Passive is great for a tank. One more thought, the Q should throw the two people affected (Cain and target) in the opposite directions to what is stated. As in, the target is thrown in the direction Cain came from, and Cain continues on in the direction he was travelling.
Overall a good idea, but may need some buffs/nerfs if he becomes a champ.

Lord Kyleshorse

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozilek Eldrazi View Post
Ultimate sounds a little overpowered, as it shuts down a whole team. Also, abilities kind of sound like he would make a better ap carry than a tank. Passive is great for a tank. One more thought, the Q should throw the two people affected (Cain and target) in the opposite directions to what is stated. As in, the target is thrown in the direction Cain came from, and Cain continues on in the direction he was travelling.
Overall a good idea, but may need some buffs/nerfs if he becomes a champ.
I know that the ult seems pretty OP, but hey, at least the enemies can still fully move unlike other champs' ults (Galio, Amumu, Nunu, etc.). PLus, he is indeed capable of being an AP carry, but because of his Innate, it's highly recommended to play him as an AP tank. As for the description of the Q's knockback, shouldn't it define itself as to say that it knocks both Cain and the target in the opposite direction that each of them are facing?

BlackDoveWar

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kyleshorse View Post
Considering the fact that it's the main strategic point of the ult, I find the silence duration to be quite reasonable. As for the innate, is their a certain part of the innate that should be reduced (HP or MR) or both?
I guess. I was going to just say lower the ult by .25

And the above suggested for his innate is perfect.

Lord Kyleshorse

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDoveWar View Post
I guess. I was going to just say lower the ult by .25

And the above suggested for his innate is perfect.
What part of the ult should be nerfed?