Iris, The Redsteel Warrior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cybourg Roku

04-02-2014

After you check her out please don't forget to visit my growing museum of champion concepts of my own invention here http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...on+compilation Please leave feedback and any thoughts you have. oh look a hotdog!
Iris is a Melee Fighter who excells at one on one fighting and jungling.

Bio:
Place of Origin: Freljord
Allignment: Semi-independent/Demacia
Appearence: Iris wears full body Redsteel Armor(helmet included) with her weapons of choice being her Redsteel Battle Axe and her handy-dandy Troll-Net she is 5'11" in height.

Stats:
Health:445 (+90 per level)
Health Regen:7.5 (+8.5 per level)
Mana:215 (+45 per level)
Mana Regen:6 (+0.6 per level)
Attack Damage:49 (+3.5 per level)
Attack Speed:0.670 (+2.3% per level)
Attack Range:175
Armor:17 (+3 per level)
Magic Resist:30 (+1.25 per level)
Move Speed:335

(Inate)Redsteel Armor:Iris receives 20% reduced damage from minions and monsters and cannot have her Armor or Magic Resist reduced by any effects.

(Q)Mighty Cleave:Iris swings her axe dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+60% Bonus AD)(+8% Bonus Health) Physical Damage to all enemies in a cone in front of herself.
If this skill only damages one enemy it deals an additional 30/60/90/120/150 (+18% AD) Physical Damage and stuns the target for 1 second.
Cooldown:12/10.5/9/7.5/6
Mana Cost:65/70/75/80/85
Max distance:400
Width at max distance:350
Width at min distance:175

(W)Spin-Dash:Iris Spins in a circle dealing 30/65/100/135/170 (+45% AD)(+33% AP) Physical Damage to all enemies near her, then using the momentum generated by her spin she lunges 500 units in one direction dealing 25/50/75/100/125 (+10% AD) Physical damage to the first enemy champion she collides with.
This ability has 10% reduced lunging distance for each enemy damaged by her spin (maximum 0f 50% reduction.)
Cooldown:18/16/14/12/10
Mana Cost:80
Spin's damage radius:400
Dash distance redution table: (100%)500 (90%)450 (80%)400 (70%)350 (60%)300 (50%)250.

(E)Troll Net:
First Cast:Iris throws a net in a straight line dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+100% AP) Magic Damage and slowing by 35% for 3 seconds to the first enemy struck.
Seconds Cast(can only cast while the slow is in effect):Iris pulls on the net forcing the struck target towards her 300 units distance.(this ends the slow effect.)
Cooldown:15/14/13/12/11
Mana Cost:60/70/80/90/100
Range:600

(R)Triple Swing:Iris strikes an enemy champion dealing 100/150/200 (+80% AD) Physical Damage and knocking them airborne for 0.75 seconds.(this ability recast two more times within 15 seconds before going on cooldown.)Each consecutive strike on the same target deal and additional 50/75/100 bonus Physical Damage and knock the target airborne for additional 0.25 seconds.
Example: at rank 1 if all three strikes are to hit one enemy the first strike would deal 100 (+80% AD) physical damage and knock the target airborne for 0.75 second(s)
Strike two would then deal 150 (+80% AD) Physical Damage and knock the target airborne for 1 second(s).
Strike three then deals 200 (+80% AD) Physical Damage and knocks airborne for 1.25 second(s) for a total of 450 (+240% AD) physical damage and will have had the target airborne for 3 seconds.(This ability cannot strike a single target again within 2 seconds of hitting them.)
Cooldown:120/110/100
Mana Cost:90
Cast Range:300

Lore:
near the peeks of the Freljords lived a tribe of people who devoted their lives to the harvesting to the rarest and strongest metal known to Valoran most commonly refered to as Redsteel but the mountians only yeilded enough Redsteel for one person. The tribe's cheiften did not sell or trade this rare material and insure his people's survival, he had it crafted into Armor and War Axe for his duaghter instead. Of course the people of the tribe were outraged by the choice to grant the most powerful Metal in the world to a woman demanded she prove herself. Iris eagerly accepted the most fearsome trail of all: troll hunting. Iris easily returned with several troll hides and was granted the Redsteel without question. years later Iris became leader of the tribe when her father was slain while hunting by the newly proclaimed Troll King. Iris with axe and troll net in hand now travels to the Institute of War to join the League of Legends to make Trundle pay for his crimes against her family and people.
During her league exploits Iris meets her old drinking buddy Gragas and meets Jarvan the Fourth whom she falls for immediately.

Speech Coming Soon, Sorry.

Extra Skins:
(1)Diamond Iris:No changes except that Iris' armor and weapon is now reflective and a clear-ish blue.

(2)Major LEAGUE Iris:She is no longer wearing armor but instead a White with red striped Base ball uniform with cleats, baseball cap and brandishes a Baseball bat for her weapon and has animation changes for some of her skills.
(Q):If she strikes only one enemy it makes the sound of a baseball being hit by a bat.
(W):When she lunges she does a baseball slide instead.
(E):The net is a giant baseball glove.
(R):When she hits enemies she will proceed to say "Strike 1!" then "Strike 2!" and "Strike 3!" if she kills an enemy with the third strike she will then yell "YOUR OUT!".
If Iris wins the match every player would hear a crowd in the backgroud start cheering like their team just won the Major Leagues!
Just to be silly League could also release a baseball Yasuo skin so when Iris hit's the target into the air he can catch them on the popfly. lol just a thought.

(3)Iris Unmasked:It would be the basic Iris Skin except she is no longer wearing her helmet revealing her long Red hair(color theme ) and blue eyes.

(4)Demacian Iris:Iris's axe would be changed to a large Sword and her armor would be blue and gold instead of red and she would have no helmet but her hair is blonde.(troll net is unaffected.)

tman3000

04-02-2014

greatest champion out there if this is made i would insta buy all skins and this champion

Cybourg Roku

04-04-2014

Added Lore.
Speech should be coming soon.

Scilot

04-04-2014

Heres the review

Stats:
Everything looks fine here.

Abilities:

Quote:
(Inate)Redsteel Armor:Iris receives 20% reduced damage from minions and monsters and cannot have her Armor or Magic Resist reduced by any effects.
Nice, Simple ability. Immediately makes her viable for jungling.

Quote:
(Q)Mighty Cleave:Iris swings her axe dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+60% Bonus AD)(+8% Bonus Health) Physical Damage to all enemies in a cone oinfront of herself.
If this skill only damages one enemy it deals an additional 15/30/45/60/75 (+12% AD) bonus Physical Damage and stuns the target for 1 second.
Cooldown:12/10.5/9/7.5/6
Mana Cost:65/70/75/80/85
Max distance:500
Width at max distance:350
Width at min distance:175
I like how the ability is balanced, but the range seems a bit long for an axe. Love hw it deals extra damage and stuns if the enemy is the only one hit. I think that is an important aspect of her kit, so you could make it stronger.

Quote:
(W)Spin-Dash:Iris Spins in a circle dealing 30/65/100/135/170 (+45 AD)(+30% AP) Physical Damage to all enemies near her, then using the momentum generated by her spin she lunges 500 units in one direction dealing 25/50/75/100/125 (+10% AD) Physical damage to the first enemy champion she collides with.
This ability has 10% reduced lunging distance for each enemy damaged by her spin (maximum 0f 50% reduction.)
Cooldown:18/16/14/12/10
Mana Cost:80
Spin's damage radius:400
Dash distance redution table: (100%)500 (90%)450 (80%)400 (70%)350 (60%)300 (50%)250.
Nice ability. Can be used as an escape if needed but also an engage/gap closer. Good job.

Quote:
(E)Troll Net:
First Cast:Iris throws a net in a straight line dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+100% AP) Magic Damage and slowing by 35% for 3 seconds to the first enemy struck.
Seconds Cast(can only cast while the slow is in effect):Iris pulls on the net forcing the struck target towards her 300 units distance.(this ends the slow effect.
Cooldown:15/14/13/12/11
Mana Cost:60/70/80/90/100
Range:600
TROLOLOL. Jk. This is a nice ability. This would be fun to use and a pain to play against. You could make it so that if they leave a certain range, the enemy is no longer slowed and cant be pulled.

Quote:
(R)Triple Swing:Iris strikes an enemy champion dealing 100/150/200 (+80% AD) Physical Damage and knocking them airborne for 0.75 seconds.(this ability recast two more times within 15 seconds before going on cooldown.)Each consecutive strike on the same target deal and additional 50/75/100 bonus Physical Damage and knock the target airborne for additional 0.25 seconds.
Example: at rank 1 if all three strikes are to hit one enemy the first strike would deal 100 (+80% AD) physical damage and knock the target airborne for 0.75 second(s)
Strike two would then deal 150 (+80% AD) Physical Damage and knock the target airborne for 1 second(s).
Strike three then deals 200 (+80% AD) Physical Damage and knocks airborne for 1.25 second(s) for a total of 450 (+240% AD) physical damage and will have had the target airborne for 3 seconds.
First off, there are no cooldowns, costs, or ranges listed. I like this ability, but don't think it should be a point-and-click inescapable-knockup-like-Vi's-ult-times-3 thing. XD if you make it so that once it is used on an enemy, it cant be used on them for another few seconds or something that would work. (Almost a timer thing like yasuos E)

Overall:
Great champion and well balanced. I main jungle so I would really like this champion to be real so I can play her (possibly main her) She can peel pretty well and can engage well with her R. Her ganks pre-6 would be easily countered by the enemies being near eachother, but that's not much of a problem. (look at ww)
Quote:
oh look a hotdog!
I WANT ONE!

Cybourg Roku

04-05-2014

Thank you Apkrow for the review

I made just a couple changes to her Q and R

(Q): I reduced the cast range by 100 Bringing it to 400.
I increased the single target damage from 15/30/45/60/75 (+12% AD) to 30/60/90/120/150 (+18% AD)

(R):I added Cooldown, Mana Cost and Cast Range I also added a single target strike limiter.

Quote:
(This ability cannot strike a single target again within 2 seconds of hitting them.)

Scilot

04-05-2014

Awesomeness. You should put her into the MACFA contest for this month. It would give her some concept art and publicity. This month is Fighter, Assassin, Tank month. Here's the link: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4405445
I'm entering Malise in there once I finish her speech. Look at the past winners to see exactly what you get.

Cybourg Roku

04-05-2014

Added two new skin ideas a little extra to the end of her Lore and added her Bio.

Dusk707

04-19-2014

Your champion has been judged for the MACFA first round

XeionX

04-19-2014

I approve.

Cybourg Roku

05-07-2014

Hey I just noticed I got approved by a platinum player. :-D