Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Urgot builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minahoshi Asuho

Yeah, you don't really need Manamune.

But, if you want to, you can easily get 90+ mana at the start by buying an early Tear and spamming your skills.

Go defensive Urgot, with Boots / Brutalizer / Glacial Shroud, with stuff like mallet, atmas, odyn's veil, last whisper, or whatever I need situationally. I usually go Mercs or Tabi.

I always start off with Tear of the Goddess and Boots. After that I upgrade the Tear to Manamune as soon as possible and start spamming those spells. Then I upgrade to either Mercury Treads(if you need Magic Res.) or Ionian Boots of Lucidity. After that the items I grab really depend on what champ I am facing and how much damage I am taking. Most often I start going towards a Last Whisper. But if I need defense I will start building a Glacial Shroud then Frozen Heart or grab a Negatron Cloak(again if you need Magic Res.). After that the items really depend on your enemy and their build.
This guide by Searz is a fantastic in-depth guide to Urgot. It has been archived but the information is still very useful.

cd shoes
what ever else i need defensive or offensive, usually a gunblade