WHY are three lv16's being matched up against lv30's in TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheredigo

01-28-2012

Honestly, i have to agree with others. you kind of have to accept it for the challenge it is and just try to level as quick as possible. i'll gradly play lvl 30's with no rune pages. it sucks, but it's also a challenge. you'll never get better if you don't quickly learn out to counter Everything. Me and my friends started playing nothing but lvl 30's starting around lvl 18. it sucked and we thought it was all about runes. Runes help but skill > runes. If you asre worried about runes, but a bunch of lv 1 runes. they are ridiculously cheap and not That much worse than lvl 3. It'll help and only cost a few wins worth of ip, especially since you can't get full rune pages.
Just try to level as quickly as possible and have fun with it. if you know you're going to lose, just try different builds and see if they work for you or not

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iritt

01-30-2012

I'm lvl 30 and I like to bring my lvl 7 and lvl 29 friends with me to trololol our way to victory once in a while but yeah it happens, once you reach lvl 30 and max out runes and masteries you'll be the annoying one other low lvls hate.