WHY are three lv16's being matched up against lv30's in TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kercmerk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Out of about 15 TT matches, we've lost two. How come? Both of them had level 30's with maxed out rune pages and masteries. We just played a Mord that had 150 AP at lv5 or 6 that completely destroyed us, not to mention the magic pen he had with his rune pages.

Why are we getting matched up against people double our levels? This makes no sense and is COMPLETELY unfair. We literally stand NO chance. We couldn't even triple team him because he was so powerful at such a low level he could 1v3 us.

The other game we lost was against a lv30 Cassiopea with 6 or 7 maxed out rune pages. Really? WHY are they in OUR games? This makes no sense.

IDC if it takes 10 minutes to find a match, pair us up with people +-5 levels, not double our level.

TheMagicCactus

01-27-2012

Agreed

202halffound

01-27-2012

Agreed. The game should really handicap the higher level player's stats on par with the lower level stats in games such as the OP's.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Stop winning.

But seriously, what do you want the game to do? You have a hidden ELO for normals, and you were at the top end of your levels ELO and you are now being matched with higher level players to kep it competitive.

You say you are 13 and 2, so yah you have to lose a few or keep playing tougher enemies.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kercmerk View Post
Out of about 15 TT matches, we've lost two. How come? Both of them had level 30's with maxed out rune pages and masteries. We just played a Mord that had 150 AP at lv5 or 6 that completely destroyed us, not to mention the magic pen he had with his rune pages.

Why are we getting matched up against people double our levels? This makes no sense and is COMPLETELY unfair. We literally stand NO chance. We couldn't even triple team him because he was so powerful at such a low level he could 1v3 us.

The other game we lost was against a lv30 Cassiopea with 6 or 7 maxed out rune pages. Really? WHY are they in OUR games? This makes no sense.

IDC if it takes 10 minutes to find a match, pair us up with people +-5 levels, not double our level.

Happened to all of us get used to it or lvl up

Konvicted

01-27-2012

Quote:
or do what killerz297 does and play co-op 24/7 since he cant win any game anyways

DrammaLamma

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
^^^ THIS ^^^

(sadly)

elecare

01-27-2012

i thinks its cause they are in a group and do it to win all the time now i havent been lvl 30 for awhile but i used to play TT with my low lvl friends and win cause i was the only lvl 30

(this might sound like im up myself but this is how i see it and saw it)

Troy L Jenkins

01-28-2012

Not a super common occurring and you'll be level 30 in a blink of an eye. After waiting awhile the game gets less and less picky about who it matches u against unless you want to wait in the queue for 45 minutes (not that you have the option.)

Level / Runes do help, but playskill / items outclass them for the most part, one decent item makes runes seem like a joke in comparison fyi.

Felza

01-28-2012

I never had a rune until i reached level 30.... I started playing against Level 30s when I was level 18.... gosh, it ain't too hard.

edit:
just to clarify, I bought my first rune when I reached level 30.