I can't get into 1300 elo because I'm queued with first time players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

01-28-2012

If you mean you're queued with first time players, as in duo queued, my suggestion would be to smurf when playing with RL friends. Queueing with 1100s is the best way to tank ELO since any losses will be brutal.

Snowrelax

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by reticuli View Post
I deserve to be there?! Based on what?!

I've played this game since beta 2009, I do not "deserve" to be queued with first time players.
Because your Elo indicates that you play on par with fresh newbies on Dominion.

maxusmaximus

01-29-2012

if your skill level matches people in higher elo then generally speaking you will move up the ranks however long that may take you. I suggest over the next 20 games don't worry about mistakes your team mates are making have a good look at yourself. If you're objective you should be able to notice the mistakes you make. eg a common mistake is to rush up top because you see your team mate engaged and dieing to two of the enemy team and then dieing yourself - this is your stuff up not his. I can guarantee that no matter how much you think your team mates suck you could do a whole lot better than you currently are because nobody is perfect.

daveuh

01-29-2012

Don't worry I used to be around 2000 ELO in dominion, still playing with premades of 1700 ELO brain damaged players. No matter what is your ELO, you can count on the matchmaking to meet stupid people. You have to play with a full premade.

FetisPuncher

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Sona with Aegis, Sheen, FH, and Odyn's. Sits in top lane/jungle the whole game and is always found with at least one teammate. Absolute pain to deal with in team fights.

You can check Wawix's match history for a more detailed setup.
Funny..i've been playing "tank" Sona since the beginning of time.

but even with that said, people still haven't completely caught on; and you know this when you draft a game and you que Sona and people just rage quit.

really, you're stuck waiting for a team for a Sona because you can't rely on pubs to carry - most games when i play Sona I'm just kiting 2 or 3 guys around the map trying to kill me.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
Funny..i've been playing "tank" Sona since the beginning of time.

but even with that said, people still haven't completely caught on; and you know this when you draft a game and you que Sona and people just rage quit.

really, you're stuck waiting for a team for a Sona because you can't rely on pubs to carry - most games when i play Sona I'm just kiting 2 or 3 guys around the map trying to kill me.
I see a sona on my team I will literally jump with joy. A smart Sona when I'm playing Akali is nothing short of awesome.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Honestly, the only valid queue dodge reasons I can come up with, would be related to your own team's champ comp, the enemy team's comp or an AFKer.

A single champ? No, not really.

Samuros

01-29-2012

after a the last few shens I've played with recently, I'd put him on the single champ dodge list. The guy just brings nothing to dominion at all.