How the heck?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MerlinCross

01-27-2012

Just played Teemo. Went to the bottom bush of bot lane. Got jumped by all 3.

This was at the start of the game. Not one of them had boots, and I checked after getting away. My speed was higher. Add in the fact that I used ghost(Wanted to get there and set up an ambush with teammates using passive) and I get..., nothing.

I just bought my items and ghosted, took off. How the bloody hell did they beat me out short of cheating/haxing/glitching/bugging/etc.

Also, I can't post full names, but my three foes ended in "NZ". I would avoid playing with people that have that in their names for I saw several problems all game, not just the speed problem.

slayer Roma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

maybe you entered the game a bit late

dExcision

01-28-2012

Maybe you shouldn't face check brushes.

Not ****ing hard bro, idiot.

SoulShriek

01-28-2012

Were they running Teleport?

Eviant

01-28-2012

Sometimes it happens man. The early gank is always a hit or miss situation. There have been early game Aces scored, with not one person lost on the other team.

TheHangman

01-29-2012

Teemo's global taunt too strong.

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

teleport in 3v3s too stronk

Boo

01-29-2012

you... you used ghost... to get there? lmao

Get Some 101

01-29-2012

Tbh, it was the time you spent buying items. I can buy starting item and be off before you've probably even clicked the store. That's a lot of time, also, they can also run speed quints or some other sort of runes.

To me, it just sounds like you were slow off the connect.

shadowkhat

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinCross View Post
Just played Teemo. Went to the bottom bush of bot lane. Got jumped by all 3.

This was at the start of the game. Not one of them had boots, and I checked after getting away. My speed was higher. Add in the fact that I used ghost(Wanted to get there and set up an ambush with teammates using passive) and I get..., nothing.

I just bought my items and ghosted, took off. How the bloody hell did they beat me out short of cheating/haxing/glitching/bugging/etc.

Also, I can't post full names, but my three foes ended in "NZ". I would avoid playing with people that have that in their names for I saw several problems all game, not just the speed problem.
i've played games with people that out run with half the speed... played against a guy the other day can't remeber the name but i reported it at end game... he never bought boots and outran me as teemo every time only items he had was warmog and infinity, and one other thing i think his speed when licked on was 310.... i was playing as teemo with phantom the speed 3 boots and max quick... speed right at 480 or so... even using quick this guy would just run me down and 2 hit me, so yes theres a speed hack/exploit out there and theres people using it i would vote more along the lines of an exploit than hack most people don't want to pay the money for the hack sites out there...