How To Play Nydalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Rinoa

07-20-2010

So I was trying Nydalee today since she's free, but I have a lot of trouble with her and her two forms. Of the two games I've played, I've only gone mid and stayed in her human form only when I needed to place traps, heal, or harass people from a distance. Her cougar form just seems so much better since it requires no mana and the cooldowns are short. How do you Nydalee masters switch between her two forms?

Kyrinic

07-20-2010

You don't play Nidalee, Nidalee plays you

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Rinoa View Post
So I was trying Nydalee today since she's free, but I have a lot of trouble with her and her two forms. Of the two games I've played, I've only gone mid and stayed in her human form only when I needed to place traps, heal, or harass people from a distance. Her cougar form just seems so much better since it requires no mana and the cooldowns are short. How do you Nydalee masters switch between her two forms?
Cougar is for chasing, escaping, and creeps. Human all other times, to lay traps, and have heals ready (Because it likes to glitch and put it on a cd when coming out of cougar at times).

Please fix the spelling in your post.

wtff

07-20-2010

nidalee is a tease

Rodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

First step: spell her name right.

TouchinMyself

07-20-2010

If you are in mid (really any lane) as nidalee the ONLY time you should be in cougar is when you are chasing or clearing minion waves and can safely do so. Otherwise stay in human and level the **** out of your heal.