Suggestion (batch of ideas)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bagerklestéin

07-20-2010

Hey ppl (and riot staff)

feel free to rip these apart...

1. How about game time in the forum/game so those not living in the u.s can tell what time the server downtimes etc

2. How about a charity bin, for dumping runes, unwanted unlocks/skins etc so new players can grab a random item once a day if there's anything in there.

3. I know RP is how riot makes money, any chance of a 100ip = 1rp exchange rate ?

4. This is a question, not a suggestion. What happens in a ranked match if you've got no-one unlocked and of the free 10 champs, 4 get banned, you're last pick and the other 6 have been picked (ok, not likely at ALL, but physically possible)

Orianna Michaels

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

you can't play ranked matches if u don't have 14 champs.
100ip=1rp is highly unlikely....
thats a lot of ip for a skin....
charity bin sounds cool, but the curent shop system would have to be altered a lot. (probably not too high on priorities either)
The game time suggestion is the best idea here.

Fuzzypickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

2. Only thing people would possibly dump is old runes, which are only like 50-90 IP anyway. Not worth the effort to make a system like that.

3. Probably not. Only thing you can't buy with IP is skins, and those are purely cosmetic. If you want the shiny pretty things, cough off the money.

4. You can't play ranked unless you have 14 champions available for that exact reason.

Bagerklestéin

07-20-2010

I realise it's a lot for a skin, but I'd really only like 1 or 2 skins at most and would happily part with 10,000 ip to get one

Bagerklestéin

07-20-2010

ok

well scrap the other ideas...

game time - helpful, riot please