ranked is a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katastrophic

07-20-2010

the elo reset was too much a double edged sword. i have no desire to play with people that are ridiculously ahead of me or way below me. "just play a lot of them and you'll arrive at your elo! herp a derp" thats true for people that play carries and can do so, i like master yi, means i cant play ranked games?

the balance problems are ridiculous. EVERYONE thats intelligent bans all healers because they're just instant win on a team. if you end up with a leader that doesnt ban them, you lose. if a healer isnt banned and your first pick people on your team dont pick them, you lose.

this game is ridiculously frustrating to the point of not being fun anymore half the time. give us back practice games, im sick of playing with people that make me hate the game. i like goofing off and running 3v3's against my RL friends.

when a game ends in 25 min because the double heal stack team harassed you to death, its no longer player skill.

yes, im mad. when the game i used to enjoy and have spent over $100 on does nothing but piss me off, im mad.

Fuzzypickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Practice games will be back tomorrow.

Inter somnia

07-20-2010

Double edge sword implies that you can use it well, but it might hurt you. Only half of the statement is true when it comes to ranked.

Katastrophic

07-20-2010

proof fuzzypickles? i'd be ecstatic if so.

and im assuming you mean the poor half rapture? lol

Legulult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Queue with a friend or do premades?

Katastrophic

07-20-2010

queue with a friend gives you one other player, isnt always enough to fix a game. especially since neither my friends nor i are pro.

and i dont like full premade. thats not a real solution