Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Creative Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I love creative champions! I've been playing a lot of shaco lately, just because he is so creative. You can build him AP, AD, and i've had some recent success with hybrid builds. Everyone of his skills is useful from the start as AP or AD. Shiv Great skill and is usually maxed first for both AP and AD, But JitB is also great for both builds because the fear in jitb give you the time you need to finish off that running foe, and early JitB traps are always good for an AP build. Deceive isn't what it used to be, but some people still swear by it.

What do you think are creative champions? have you had success with different kinds of builds? what kind?