Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reason

01-31-2012

Cool patch. Although Ashe buff, lol. Can't wait to see Ashe players everywhere in the next few weeks.

JustinBlade

01-31-2012

RIOT!!!

WHAT THE F***K!!!

Replacing Critical Strike with Damage ARE NOT EQUAL. That's like replacing Armor with Healing/HP regen. NOT THE SAME. WHY ARE YOU HAVING ISSUES ACCEPTING DEPTH IN THE GAME AND DUMBING EVERYTHING DOWN.

First you have masteries of Dodge removed, then Dodge, now Critical Strike mastery, what's next? Critical Strike itself?...

Riot Next year... "We have removed all stats and instead replaced with one elegant stat called Power Level! No more luck involved!"

Yet again, completely and utter absurdity.

If you remove Critical Strike it means characters with natural damage skills (especially those that don't get strong with damage) that critical can no longer amplify them that way and characters with innately high damage/atk spd cannot amplify that with critical strike. Removing crit mastery especially harms both of those characters types disproportionally just as removing armor/magic resist masteries (and say replacing them with health) would harm characters with naturally high health disproportionally.

You already removed dodge while you will have items that completely block SPELLS like Banshee's Veil, allowing out of combat passives like Boots of Mobility/Strut/Perseverance/Move Quick to stay on and blocking capture interrupt from casters, and haven't added anything to replace it's equivalent for AUTO ATTACKS, DODGE, creating an imbalance and eliminating some tactics/build synergies and allowing a spell shield to stop a caster's like Annie/Brand's ulti, stun or spell combo but not the ability to dodge physical attacks like Tryn's or Xin Zhao's? How could you have justified removing dodge when you have no problem with Spell Shields? Now you are touching Critical Strike!?! If you want to change how dodge/crit works that may be one thing (like an activate Kinetic Shield like Jax in an item) but eliminating it is ridiculous. And don't go thinking spell shields too need to go then, you are just eliminating different strategies from the game and dumbing it down.

Anyway I just thought you should know three more friends of mine have joined me and you have lost these customers from purchasing RP again unless things change with these ridiculous decisions including to remove Fortify and not even replace it with Garrison in Classic and since you got essentially bought by that "other" company and since Feburary NERFED IP GAIN (takes 1.4x as long to get) + had hidden raised prices (Riot itself has admitted (http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...stem-breakdown) they now make you take 46.25 hrs to unlock a 6300 Champion of which almost all new Champions are and 4800 was promised not to replace 3150 but no new 3150s have been released since Feburary 1st 2011. Some old champ prices were lowered but only a few of which were 6300) AND IN ESSENCE PUNISHED ME WHO WANTED TO SUPPORT YOU AND WHO PAID WITH RP (bought skins for almost every Champion and often multiple skins for a Champion and I bought the Collector's Edition, which unlike other games didn't unlock every Champion in the game, not even a third and tho I wanted to support you couldn't afford to RP buy more than a few Champions) BUT STILL TAKING ALL MY TIME. It is ridiculous. Whether it's 92.5 hrs or 46.25 hrs to unlock a Champion, this is wrecking lives with your new infographic showing you set back the human race 1197 years every day http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1495692. I understand if something is free you want it to cost more to earn to encourage purchasing but this is really ridiculous considering a work week is only 40 hrs or less. This game is ruining lives and robbing people of the very time that would allow them to earn money that if Riot allowed them to make they could put into the game. Although I have bought countless $50 US, 7200 RP bundles l still I do not own every Champion although I own skins for all I do. Riot how many other games cost so much from players in money and time? I've basically given up LOL unless you can have mercy and give us our lives back in one or the other, preferably time. Don't make Champions take 2 weeks of doing nothing else in life to obtain even when people like me are still paying for the Champion skins and multiple of them. Please have some respect for people's lives otherwise I can't maintain this. League of Legends ruined my life money and time wise and due to this and how you treat someone who wanted to support you, slapping me even harder in the face taking out Fortify/Garrison, removing Dodge, I have disowned the game and will not put a cent more in it aside from using the nonrefundable RP I have left over in the game. Please Riot, respect your players, respect my time, I certainly pay you more than enough in money and hurts me that you are turning what was one of the best MOBAs worse and worse. I am astounded that as a customer who put in probably $1000 between my and my brother's account I should've found it HARDER to buy new stuff (skins) since Feb 1st 2011 due to the company's raised pricing and IP gain nerf combined, you take away Fortify and now Dodge. I even ordered and shipped the box copy from the USA to my 3rd world country, paying duties, shipping, double taxes and advertised it to my friends as I had great excitement and hope for it. I just don't understand how you figure it deserves to eat up more time than a real job (and take away ability to earn too) even when one pays for so much with RP. This is what it cost me to support Riot. And this is how you treat us.

Infested one

02-01-2012

So did Zeke murder Stark or just steal his banner

RedBlack Dragon

02-01-2012

i have a problem i want to share... a problem i have with the pathes.... my internet is bad and because of it it takes me 3-5 days to update ... my updater freeze then i have to close it and start over ----> Can i ask to mayby do very small through the week instead of 1 MASIVE update that is almost inposible for me to update <---- can you guys please work on that .... not just for me but also for the others with bad network.

spacesloth

02-01-2012

Quote:
JustinBlade:
...I have bought countless $50 US, 7200 RP bundles...

Quote:
JustinBlade:
...I've basically given up LOL...

lol. That showed them. And they lost the business of your two friends too. ouch.

SkyerFox

02-02-2012

Quote:
spacesloth:
lol. That showed them. And they lost the business of your two friends too. ouch.

Perhaps you should check the Stark's Fervor remake thread among others, he and his friends aren't the only ones leaving the game / not buying RP. And I really question the wisdom of your approach, that you / your business should mock him and other customers with complaints versus taking him and other customers seriously. If you would mock him ask yourself how you would appreciate it if say Riot did something to you and mocked you when you complained? Would that be a good strategy for Riot keeping you as a paying customer?

spacesloth

02-02-2012

Quote:
SkyerFox:
Perhaps you should check the Stark's Fervor remake thread among others, he and his friends aren't the only ones leaving the game / not buying RP. And I really question the wisdom of your approach, that you / your business should mock him and other customers with complaints versus taking him and other customers seriously. If you would mock him ask yourself how you would appreciate it if say Riot did something to you and mocked you when you complained? Would that be a good strategy for Riot keeping you as a paying customer?

First, to be clear, I am not a Riot employee. Second, anyone attempting to get their way through threats I will openly and gladly mock. Should Riot change the game due to the complaints of some minority just because that minority threatened to do something would be bad business. If you have a complaint or suggestion post it in the appropriate fashion along with every other paying customer and refrain from demanding that riot pay your concerns special attention above the concerns of others because you have threatened to leave.

And by all means if you do stoop to making an e-threat please bring more to the table than "I've paid you hundreds of dollars as have my two good friends and now we will not pay anymore."

Lol. Seriously.

Edit: FYI the links are broken.