Server Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isayama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Anyone else getting lots of server lag in game? Both teams are experiencing this.

sultanbacon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Click -> stand still -> click -> whole creep wave dies in 0.1 sec -> you teleport 20m -> click -> you die

Sacrolicious

07-20-2010

Its making the game pretty unplayable atm

WintrBorn

07-20-2010

Yep, one of my teammates got disconnected because of it. I think the other team had the same happen, because they were right after another.

Drybonz

07-20-2010

Yes... ridiculous lag, yet again, tonight. Both teams had it... the other team had it so bad they surrendered early in the game.

Fix it please. This is getting old.

Isayama

07-20-2010

Yeah playing karthus with is pretty hard.

Chainsomker

07-20-2010

The latency today has been crazy! I just downloaded the game for the first time yesterday and had a blast; came home tonight to play and haven't had a single game without multiple dc's and just overall insane latency.

Latency to everything else is perfect except LoL and that includes the website.

0ptimus Primus

07-20-2010

Haha, and they were trying to bring back practice games.

Sigh.

AngieBug

Recruiter

07-20-2010

yea the lag was pretty bad in the game i was in..im just glad my team managed to win thanks to me carrying.