Ranked Play is Normal Play With A New Name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AoNeS

07-20-2010

I don't see anything different from ranked play then normal play...

The ELO system is the same
There are plenty of leavers
Plenty of noobs
Plenty of Dodgers
The random draft was a nice addition but that was done on dota 2 years ago.

I don't see what took so long to release this.

Possible Fixes
1. Time Ban Leavers after X amount of Leaves
-Yes some people have bad internet, but i'm tired of people joining a ranked game just to see if they are lagging, which has happened more then once.
-If your dropping a lot on a regular basis then fix your computer or upgrade from 56k
-LoL is afraid to ban people because they don't want to lose customers... but do you really think people are going to stick around with a game that only gives you about 1 good game out of 5?
2. Factor Damage Dealt to Heroes, Kills, Deaths, Assists, Healing, into the ranking point system. I have a overall 5-1-6 ratio overall, doesn't mean i'm good, but i think it means i should be over the 1100 + given the allies i get and the people i'm in the same tier as.
3. Ban Leavers AGAIN! just for being leavers lol

Keegan320

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

to the title... no. just no.

Fuzzypickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Basing ranking on KDA makes it horribly biased toward carries and works against tanks. Even if it wasn't biased, a ranking system that encourages things such as kill-stealing or hiding in the fountain once your team starts losing to protect your precious ratio is a terrible idea.

UrsaMinor

07-20-2010

Draft mode =/= Blind Pick. Blind pick is horrible.

waterfire

07-20-2010

There are plenty of leavers
Plenty of noobs
Plenty of Dodgers

Plenty of afk.....
i hate ranked game too
normal game = ranked game
practice game = normal game
any difference?

AoNeS

07-20-2010

well i don't really mean KDA, more like Damage Delt to Heroes, Damage Taken From Heroes, Heroes Healed, Towers Destroyed maybe, stuff like that, and it could be like hero to hero stats, like you would only get +points if your mundo absorbed x amount of damage for x amount of time in game. I just think that the people who don't know how to play that well should play with other people who can't play well... THATS just a idea lol.