Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

01-27-2012

I don't know. I just don't know. He sounds a LOT better than I expected- but still not nearly as good as I'd like. As long as he doesn't just play like another burst mage (throw all his spells at the enemy at once and hope for the best) he might have a place in the game.

But I can't help but worry that his Satchel Charge will just be stupid OP; for one thing it'll make him pratically ungankable unless there's a notable delay between dropping it and being allowed to detonate it. Otherwise all he has to do is throw one down between hiself and whoever is trying to gank him, blow it up and send them BOTH off in opposing directions, damaging the enemy while he does so.

And the lore is as disappointing as I'd expected. If you wanted to make a mad bomber champion, why couldn't you have made him an anarchist or a terrorist or a revolutionary or a "freedom fighter" or something, rather than just another "wacky yordle inventor"? With Heim and Rumble, this makes 3.

Reverend Zeratul

01-27-2012

Looks pretty interesting.

Can't wait for the champion spotlight and the inevitable "I play Ziggs as a jungler..."

Support Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Sweet +1 for yordle army

Xe0

01-27-2012

That burst.

Volimar

01-27-2012

Ranged auto attacks?

Lex Domino

01-27-2012

My new favorite champion. Yordles for life.

SuperJayTMO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Shrooms vs bombs in the future for Teemo and Ziggs...there can be only one LOL

Darkwahn

01-27-2012

New skill shot type that everyone has been whining for finally. Does seem like someone Id be a fan of, but looks well designed and fun for people who use champs like that.

Alonxo

01-27-2012

Techiesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

DoctorPentakill

Recruiter

01-27-2012

Gragas 2.0?