Annie or Ashe?

Annie 37 75.51%
Ashe 12 24.49%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Annie or Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Xerxes

07-20-2010

Going to buy one of the two with IP, for all types of games (5v5 or 3v3, casual or ranked play), which would you guys recommend?

I get that Ashe is more auto attack oriented, while Annie is a AP nuke with her abilities, but I'd like to get the opinions from players with more experience than I.

Appreciate the votes, please leave a comment with the reason for your choice if you can spare the time!

Tanerian

07-20-2010

I'd say Annie gives you a better chance at victory in every way. Does more burst and is more survivable than Ashe. AE stun can turn a fight around real quick.

Boatman Choosy

07-20-2010

In ranked, ashe has a higher W/L ratio, but is also the most played champ

Anniie

07-20-2010

Annie is a one trick pony who falls off pretty fast. As Ashe you will be winning games with your constant pressure, permaslows, gg ults, and respectable dps. ps Ashe's ult is easier to hit with..

Draicon

07-20-2010

Annie:

*Timing stuns makes the difference both in teams battles (Can do AoE stun!), and for a VERY easy solo-kill.
*Can blow things up super quick and easy, can solo many other champions and assuredly get the kill throughout the whole game.
*Excellent at First Blood.
*AoE damage blows whole groups up, if you know how to time it.
*Can harass very easily throughout the game, and people *will* be afraid of coming near you at all times.
*Super farming girl!

Annie is a champion that I relish because she not only is amazing for team battles, but it great if you're a person who likes to top the score screen ^_^. Having said that, you also have to play with the awareness that you are very easily killed, and to make sure to only initiate if you're *sure* you won't die due to it - otherwise let someone else initiate and then come in and mop up for the kills.

Tanerian

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniie View Post
Annie is a one trick pony who falls off pretty fast. As Ashe you will be winning games with your constant pressure, permaslows, gg ults, and respectable dps. ps Ashe's ult is easier to hit with..

Wat? This post is full of ridiculous.

I think I see wat you did there tho.. and I think I agree !

Kamesod

07-20-2010

annies too young i guess ashe... wait what?

iChoke

07-20-2010

Annie Falling off fast? She's preferably the best in survivability out of all the nukes.

Build:

Sapphire Crystal
Health pot
Catalyst
Mejai's
RoA
Ryalai's
Void Staff
Zhonya's

Avallas

07-20-2010

Ashe is easier to play and you'll likely win more with her.

Tanerian

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChoke View Post
Annie Falling off fast? She's preferably the best in survivability out of all the nukes.

Build:

Doran's Ring
Health pot
Catalyst
RoA
Ryalai's
(Insert Enemy Team Comp/build item here as needed)
Zhonya's

Fixed. I was a LONG time Sapphire + Hp Pot starter myself. After countless games of testing, Dorans is just a superior starting item.