Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm good with advanced champs, but I fail with ezmode ones.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hige

07-20-2010

try corki... you'll hate him lol

TankHunter678

07-20-2010

Quote:
Posterized:
Map awareness is a skill you should have with ANY champ.

...And dash a skill shot? Really? If you're close enough to dash to someone, and you miss, just please quit.

Yes map awareness is a skill you must have with any champions, but I am not talking about noticing who is missing, I am talking about actively keeping tabs on your allies so you can save them from dieing. Just like you need map awareness to save people with soraka ults.

As for dash... you should say that to the Shen's I do see who miss quite often due to timed movements by their enemies to dodge his dash.

I myself stopped playing shen since the first patch they started changing him. I saw his feitnw as going to become overpowered just cause everyone kept whining it was useless when it was in fact in that iteration a useful skill for blocking hard hitting single target spells, skill shots, as well as zilean bombs/karthus ults.

The original Feint saved my life many times, then they changed and it made him the top tier tank sure, but it just put him square in the crosshairs for massive nerfing.

Musokage

07-20-2010

Quote:
Locus Delicti:
Herp derp

"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world - "No, you move.""

Is it depressing to be unable to stand by what you believe for fear that not everyone will agree with you?