I'm good with advanced champs, but I fail with ezmode ones.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Posterized

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankHunter678 View Post
Map Awareness to save allies instead of only using his ult for helping in ganking? HIs Feint as a skill shield (or at least it originally was...)? His dash which is a skill shot in and of itself?
Map awareness is a skill you should have with ANY champ.

...And dash a skill shot? Really? If you're close enough to dash to someone, and you miss, just please quit.

Musokage

07-20-2010

Hahahaha oh wow, and here I was thinking I could get some pointers and constructive feedback on these forums. Silly me, I forgot how **** tier this community is.

I say "I learned on three champs where right-clicking is not the path to victory, its hard for me to adjust to right-click champs" and people twist it into something completely unrelated.

Seriously, screw you guys.

Locus Delicti

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musokage View Post
Hahahaha oh wow, and here I was thinking I could get some pointers and constructive feedback on these forums. Silly me, I forgot how **** tier this community is.

I say "I learned on three champs where right-clicking is not the path to victory, its hard for me to adjust to right-click champs" and people twist it into something completely unrelated.

Seriously, screw you guys.
Oh my god, I was trying to stroke my ego and there you are, calling me out for it.

Seriously, screw you guise!

Musokage

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniie View Post
Based on your post history, you fail with all champions regardless of difficulty.
Because post history = in game skill. What? No you're right, I'm known for speaking my mind and being a voice for the cause of game balance against the legions of QQers. So I must be terrible. Wait. What?

Shwaggz

07-20-2010

Those are not advanced champions.

They are mana-less learning champions for kids who like to spell spam without thinking.

"Advanced" champs require resource management.

Musokage

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locus Delicti View Post
Oh my god, I was trying to stroke my ego and there you are, calling me out for it.

Seriously, screw you guise!
The entire point of the post is "I am not infallible, I am not as good as I'd like to be with a few champs, what can I do to get better?" The defining theme of my post would have to be humility.

Like I said, screw this community.

Locus Delicti

07-20-2010

Quote:
Because post history = in game skill. What? No you're right, I'm known for speaking my mind and being a voice for the cause of game balance against the legions of QQers. So I must be terrible. Wait. What?
Translated:

I'm known for my opinion being, in fact, more true than those popular ones in the forums.

Locus Delicti

07-20-2010

Quote:
The entire point of the post is "I am not infallible, I am not as good as I'd like to be with a few champs, what can I do to get better?" The defining theme of my post would have to be humility.

Like I said, screw this community.
It's so hard to make a thread name that actually sounds modest to achieve this purpose, this community sucks!

Musokage

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwaggz View Post
Those are not advanced champions.

They are mana-less learning champions for kids who like to spell spam without thinking.

"Advanced" champs require resource management.
Akali is the only one of the three who can even sort of spam her skills. Kennen fizzles out after on rotation. Shen can't keep his spam up for long in team fights, especially if he ults in.

I may be mistaken but I think you have the ninjas confused for Katarina.

jackoffjim

07-20-2010

Laugh out loud that someone down voted my link to the guide directory. You will find answers to most of your questions there.

Hey I'll even post it again.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=68225

Read the guides, try them out, once you have a decent amount of experience than come back and ask SPECIFIC questions. What are you expecting someone to write out a 20 paragraph essay detailing their exact strategies for each situation? That almost sounds like...a guide or something.