Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm good with advanced champs, but I fail with ezmode ones.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Musokage

07-20-2010

My first champs were Shen, Kennen, and Akali. Yeah I know... but what are you gonna do? Those were the champions I learned on, and I got very used to constantly managing cooldowns and abilities. Now, I'm looking to broaden my horizons into... the 425 area. Namely...

Ashe, Kayle, Yi, and Ezreal.

Ashe I'm actually pretty decent with, she isn't purely right click, she has AoE, scout, and a skillshot to play with. I'm starting to feel semi-competent with her, but I could still use some pointers.

Kayle I'm not sure why but... I just fail with her.

Yi is the big one. I can do well with him, but I feel very limited in using him. Honestly I feel like playing him consists of nothing more than waiting for a tank to initiate, hitting E & R, closing with Alpha Strike, and hoping for the best.

Ezreal is... meh. I'm only starting to gain interest in him after his hayday has passed, and nowadays he just seems like a viable nuker, albeit one that lacks consistency. Is there something I'm missing? Is there any reason to play him over Annie? How do I get the big damage numbers?

Tips, builds, dos & don'ts are appreciated.

RHINO Mk II

07-20-2010

Shen.... advanced.... what?

TysonJS

07-20-2010

When I play Ez, I play a quick moving, more constant DPS, rather than a nuker. I get in do some damage and get out.

Locus Delicti

07-20-2010

I stroke my internet ego on forums.

jackoffjim

07-20-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=68225

Private Ramirez

07-20-2010

Would also like to know more about Ezreal. I find Yi to be the same you find him - the way to be more effective with him is to improve your farming, laning, jungling, etc so that you have more gold and thus more facerolling power when it comes time for teamfights.

TankHunter678

07-20-2010

Quote:
RHINO Mk II:
Shen.... advanced.... what?

Map Awareness to save allies instead of only using his ult for helping in ganking? HIs Feint as a skill shield (or at least it originally was...)? His dash which is a skill shot in and of itself?

Anniie

07-20-2010

Based on your post history, you fail with all champions regardless of difficulty.

Quote:
TankHunter678:
HIs Feint as a skill shield (or at least it originally was...)? His dash which is a skill shot in and of itself?

Resisting the urge to level or use feint at all is where it's a skillshot. It basically wastes 40 energy and does nothing. It's tough, but if you can resist the urge to try using it, you have mastered Feint.

Grakl

07-20-2010

Difficulty bar /= difficulty of learning champion. Just saying. Gonna get a lot of hate for first sentence.

Locus Delicti

07-20-2010

Quote:
Anniie:
Based on your post history, you fail with all champions regardless of difficulty.

The thread name is a guise for a post in which he "discreetly" hollers about his achievements with so called "difficult" champions.