Level requirement for ranked games increasing to 30

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

durpado

07-20-2010

Nice numbers. +1.

SofaKingAwsome

07-20-2010

you make me weep tears of joy

Lolwhysomadbro

07-20-2010

THANK YOU!!!! thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Zampa

07-20-2010

+1 for riot but......Do we have to wait until next patch cause I just played a game with 4 people below 30.

Happy Campr

07-20-2010

+ 1.

Been aruging this for a while on the forums and it's good to see a response from Riot that supports the majority of the communities opinions.

zlefin

07-20-2010

I'm not happy about it because i'm gonna miss out on ranked for a bit. And i win as much as the 30's, and i don't leave. So coudln't you find a way to differentiate between the leavers and the failers adn the others?
Also, why does the elo for ranked start at a single value? shoudnl't it take into account your elo in other play? It may not be identical, but it surely has a high positive correlation, so such should be used.

kydan

07-20-2010

Thank you!

I completely support this as when I was level 20 versus now level 30 for several weeks, huge difference in my play style.

Love that you all listening to our feedback.

+1

NOW NO ONE CAN CRY ABOUT SOLO QUE LOSSES lol

AstorSapolsky

07-20-2010

I still view this as punishing the majority for a small minority. The angry, level 30 Summoners don't know how to weed out the poor level 30s, so they turn against the lower levels. I'd rather you make it at least make it 25. Still... the numbers back up the claims.
I suppose as someone at Level 30 I have no right to complain, but I have on and off days, too. I don't want to take it out on others for it.
At least practice games are back on. Is the four-player minimum still a requirement?

Edit: Seriously, bros? I'm just sticking up for the little man. Go back to blaming your losses on something.

uzsibox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Riot what happened to you? I'm acctually might not quit this game again.

Saysay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

fiiiiiiiiinaly, this is awesome news!