Level requirement for ranked games increasing to 30

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bantid

07-20-2010

thx for the update on this issue.. suks for the lvl 20s but then it makes them play more to get to lvl 30 before playing ranked at least

i really liked how things are finally backed up with numbers btw

ClubbedMink

07-20-2010

why not have a below lv 30 ladder and ranked play..... i have been playing about a month, i am lv 18, and have put almost 50 dollars into this game so far, And because of the RANKING i can not play with my friends. i just thing that there should be a better way to go about this.. I understand that lower lv people suck but that is where matchmaking comes involved......

Naive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

yes thank god

Spirit Blood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Yeah!!!.....

That's all.

Frube

07-20-2010

Could anyone post the amount of exp needed for each level or something? Needa work out how many games i need to play minimum with a exp boost to reach 30..

Marid King

07-20-2010

HELL YEAH

er pardon my language...

HELLZ YAW!!!

Oleoay

07-20-2010

Thanks for the change. I also hope another round of bans are coming soon because it seems I am in a few ranked games each day where there's a leaver or a base-sitter.

As a suggestion, perhaps players who have a certain percentage of their total games as leaves can also be banned from ranked play? They can go play normal games until the ratio gets back into balance.

RHINO Mk II

07-20-2010

+1

...trillion

Kamesod

07-20-2010

i can play again!

Nrwd

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSlippy View Post
Removing the champion requirement would be nice. Forcing users to have a certain number of champions by 30 makes it tough for people to have champs and runes.
Just buy all the 450 ip champs.... then you should meet the requirements...