Let me, Karusan, prove you wrong about Evelynn.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karusan

07-20-2010

I'm tired of picking her and having people quit on the spot when they see her in champ lineup. I'm tired of people blaming me for a loss when I've contributed just as much, if not more than any other member on the team. I'm tired of people saying she's the worst champion in the league, when she holds her own in all aspects of the game - whether fed or not, whether oracles or not, she is just as viable as every other champion.

I will make a believer out of anybody -- add me on your friend list and play with me one game, it's all I ask. I can't promise a guaranteed win, but I can promise that I will change your opinions that she's a worthless champ and has no place on a team. I will contribute in ways that no other champ can (including the other stealthers), and will do my job well.

If you're going to complain that it's a condemned loss or whatever, it's only one game. Normal or ranked I don't care, add me and give me a chance and help me to change the entire community's opinion.

I only ask of you three things :

1. Let me be the team's jungler
2. Don't argue with others in the team who will inevitably say LOLEVESUX or whatever garbage
3. Work with the team and make a post about how the game was.

This is all I ask.

dw im here

07-20-2010

add my other acc:
brainwrecked

im also really tired of Eve's image so come play a game with me and i'll recordit and we can show it to everyone

cant add u rite now cus im busy but add me and ill get back to u

Akira Kid41

07-20-2010

Thank you!
Tired of feeders blaming the first Evelyn they see.

Jakezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Evelynn is only useful as a counter jungle.

Tanerian

07-20-2010

Lol. Evelynn.

G'luck with that.

If you're doing great at Evelynn it's from playing against bad competition. Doesn't mean every loss is the evelyn's fault. Having 3 feeders on your team means you lose regardless of how good your Eve is. However at higher levels of play Eve is a detriment and not a benefit.

It's not the players, it's the character.

Akira Kid41

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakezorz View Post
Not true she can effectively 1v2 lane. She can stealth mid lane passively for unhindered xp gain, and no one will want to attack your tower to risk a higher lvl Eve stunning them and putting out consistent burst damage.

She's also not bad as a tank. Not the best tank, but since she gains health on assisted kills, she can stay in team fights quite long.

TysonJS

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakezorz View Post
Unless she finds an Udyr in the jungle

Dracorya

07-20-2010

If you are playing Eve and you ARE feeding, I am in the right to blame you.

If you are an Eve who at least contributed to the game, then I'll give you your rightful dues.

Urobos

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machii View Post
She's also not bad as a tank.
you mean sunfire cape Evelynn> lol

SuchIsLife

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karusan View Post
I'm tired of people saying she's the worst champion in the league, when she holds her own in all aspects of the game - whether fed or not, whether oracles or not, she is just as viable as every other champion.
I've been maining Eve since Season 1 started as an experiment of sorts, and because in all honesty she's fun as hell. I disagree with you here though...I do think that she's viable, but she certainly isn't optimal. That said, there are certainly worse champs than Eve.

It's always funny when you get blamed for a loss with the only positive k/d spread on your team and a decent number of assists just for playing Eve.