@riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlsGoDieThx

07-20-2010

Shame on you for not HOTFIXING Xin Zhao. He is so game-breaking that your only solutions are to stay away from him or ban him? LOL

SHAME ON YOU RIOT. HOT FIX XIN ZHAO.

/thread

PlsGoDieThx

07-20-2010

I realize the trend in releasing broken/blatantly over powered heros, then waiting several weeks to fix them.

I hope that you got enough money to make up for the pain and suffering you caused. Also please note: now that i caught on to your gimmick i will not buy RP until i deem your money making endeavors "honest."

SlyGoat

07-20-2010

tbh i have to agree. how was udyr worth hotfixing way back when, but xin isn't? especially considering ranked games and whatnot

TysonJS

07-20-2010

Udyr commands attention, being that cool will do that

Dandy RM

07-20-2010

he is op i wont lie, but draft allows you to counter him and if he's on the other team and you load in without any exhausts you lost right there.

anonymia

07-20-2010

how many qq threads is it gonna take to make ppl understand RIOT NEEDS TO MAKE DUCKETS OF MONEY MANG SO DONT EXPECT ANOTHER PATCH WITH NERFS OR EVEN A REPLY FROM RIOT

i like caps

PlsGoDieThx

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden View Post
he is op i wont lie, but draft allows you to counter him and if he's on the other team and you load in without any exhausts you lost right there.
I am also not playing ranked games right now. In a couple weeks i will but the nubs need to be nubbed first. <3

Milskidasith

07-20-2010

I don't think they are always releasing heroes who are intentionally OP; plenty of the released heroes are completely mediocre (Gragas, Udyr when first released, Nidalee wasn't broken when released, Kennen, Alkali, Morde), it's just that it's kind of hard to judge the balance of these champs, or at least for some of them. Xin definitely seems to be obviously broken, but a lot of the champs that were very powerful (Shen, Ez) might not have been predicted as such.

TysonJS

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden View Post
Doing my greatest to not QQ terribly, should we have to waste our bans on Xin and Heimer every game?

PlsGoDieThx

07-20-2010

bump because i want this tread to get attention. O wait is that troll?