Most Viable Ap Champions In Game - Mathmatical Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golferlover

01-27-2012

Post Removed

Golferlover

01-27-2012

Bump if you like!!

IntoTheOcean

01-27-2012

I have a really hard time believing anyone out-bursts Annie.
It's possible to go through the math of the spreadsheet, but I'm looking for a more broad answer.
Are you taking the damage they /could/ do and lumping it all into one? Regardless of time?
I mean Mordekaiser can't burst that high! Can he?

Acanis

01-27-2012

I'm sorry to tell you but this guide is an awful representation on champions dps and burst

First off ryze is not an ap champion and relies on a high mana pool so testing his output with your setup is stupid

Secondly have you factored in Passives and effects for example Vladimirs ultimate or sorakas Q also nidalee at what range did you test your dps/burst ad what form was she in Did you factor in Lux auto attacking between abilities

Also you can't put veigar in a list without specifying his enamys stats his damage relies on his opponent as much as it does his own much like kog maw who's damage is boosted depending on his targets max hp

Putting numbers into a spread sheet is not an accurate summary of what champions can output in terms of damage

LancerXXX

01-27-2012

You're trying to tell me that AP Ezreal, Cho'Gath, Amumu, and Nidalee are stronger AP carries than Sion, Morgana, and Cassiopeia. Sorry, but I would rather listen to Reginald than you.

Sokolniki

01-27-2012

This list also fails to factor in Defenisve, Positioning and CC abilities, all of which tend to be a pretty big deal for Carries. You looked at it purely by the numbers. So I can't accept this as a list of "Most Viable"

Afraa

01-27-2012

fiddle missing brand missing cass missing some of the highest damage output aps

either something in your math is wrong or your not considering aoe

and if you aren't considering aoe then this is near useless unless you just relate all the single target assasin type aps

Sokolniki

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afraa View Post
fiddle missing brand missing cass missing some of the highest damage output aps

either something in your math is wrong or your not considering aoe

and if you aren't considering aoe then this is near useless unless you just relate all the single target assasin type aps
I did a math check on Anivia, and noted that he does fail to factor in a number of special issues for Anivia such as the fact that Q can hit a target twice, and may have calculated only a single tick on her R's AoE. So I wouldn't put it past him to have completely ignored the contributions of AoE damage in his pursuit of finding the "Most Viable AP".

According to the math I did, Anivia's burst is 2352, which is well above the 1972 "Average" Burst amongst 59 champs that had any ability that scaled off AP.

So he is backing these claims with a great potential for flawed math when it comes to certain special cases.

Golferlover

01-29-2012

Bump

ChloeSurfing

01-29-2012

Very, Very, misleading info