Riot, what are you doing with all that RP and IP?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
A little known fact, but IP is actually quite useful when mixed with specific adhesives, creating a strong but lightweight mass which can be molded into varying shapes. Its powdery consistency dissuades people from using it to create structures, but at Riot we spare no expense. At present, I can confirm that we are stockpiling excess IP in a spare closet (it takes more than you might imagine to create anything of use) for an undisclosed purpose. ....I also saw some sort of blueprint on the wall, like a schematic for a statue. Sort of looked like an aquatic creature... Beluga? Manatee?

RP is recyclable and eco-friendly!
You sure its not some unpronounceable Lovecraftian horror?

Triton BW

07-20-2010

darn you and your sexy kogmaw avatar

kcops

07-20-2010

They are going to buy an arsenal of nuclear warheads and take over the world...

Gurglingemu

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
A little known fact, but IP is actually quite useful when mixed with specific adhesives, creating a strong but lightweight mass which can be molded into varying shapes. Its powdery consistency dissuades people from using it to create structures, but at Riot we spare no expense. At present, I can confirm that we are stockpiling excess IP in a spare closet (it takes more than you might imagine to create anything of use) for an undisclosed purpose. ....I also saw some sort of blueprint on the wall, like a schematic for a statue. Sort of looked like an aquatic creature... Beluga? Manatee?

RP is recyclable and eco-friendly!

How can those that have so much, covet my small RP purchases?