Riot, are you trying to make people hate you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iChoke

07-20-2010

People QQ too much over Xin's first three abilities because they freaking run alone and be really stupid when they lane against him or know he's mia. Other than that, just stick w/ your team and have an escape rout, like good players do.

ooKIRBYoo

07-20-2010

but yeah i guess your right, a skill that rushes you to your target, then slows in an aoe, then another skill that knocks ppl up in the air, and then another skill that makes your attack speed so fast that you kill things almost instantly... OH YEAH and an ult that does ******ed damage in an AoE.... i guess that is balanced my bad

ooKIRBYoo

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChoke View Post
People QQ too much over Xin's first three abilities because they freaking run alone and be really stupid when they lane against him or know he's mia. Other than that, just stick w/ your team and have an escape rout, like good players do.
basically if you even get too close to xin 1v1 at lvl 3 or higher you are completley ****ed and instead should just let him farm or have to get backup just to prevent him from killing you in 4 seconds

ooKIRBYoo

07-20-2010

im tired of hearing ppl say 'im tired of hearing ppl complain about xin'. he is obviously much stronger than pretty much any other hero 1v1, has insanely gay CC, and dps output that puts a pure DPS charecter to shame, even though he is a tank dps hybrid

hell, if you manage to get a few mediocre items hes stronger than most 2v1 encounters

Akumi

07-20-2010

Make Kassadin THAT op and give him a real, buyable skin plz ;;

iChoke

07-20-2010

I'm not saying he's not one of the best Hero 1v1, I'm saying he doesn't deserve the title OP in my opinion. And also, at level 3 he's prone to magic and abilities, which cancels it out. No need to get so fussy over my opinions.

Marcheen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChoke View Post
Are you kidding me? Lvl 3 he does a ****ing tower dive, kill the 2 in the lane and leave alive. This isn't normal, i'm sorry.

MrZergling

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcheen View Post
Are you kidding me? Lvl 3 he does a ****ing tower dive, kill the 2 in the lane and leave alive. This isn't normal, i'm sorry.
All you need is stun

MatZilla

07-20-2010

I like zin. I think that it's alright that he has a slow a stun and does excellent 1v1 damage. That's the same reason I like playing yi, the aoe stun and slow help with the attacking. I suppose the nearest comparative would be jax with aoe stun, and zin does have lower health... but he has that dash into a fight, which I think has a longer range than jax's leapstrike.

just some rambling musings

Matthew21210

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooKIRBYoo View Post
the funny thing is that the only ppl to defend xin are the ppl who play him constantly and the ppl who manage to encounter the noob xins that go for tank gear over AS
Ah... I love it when people only get ATK SPD items on him.

Xin Zhao initiates, taking my team down to half health (sometimes I get the pros that realize a team with a HEAVY aoe means we need to not stand next to each other anymore, but not often) and I, standing on the outside edge of combat, have just rendered the fight to a 4v5, even if we have considerably lower health, we can withdraw with our one kill and farm some more.

As a sidenote, it seems like he's good at towerdiving, but then again, it seems a lot of it is based on people sticking around at very low health under towers. He can in fact, dive rather well due to his very fast, aoe dash, but if it wasn't enough to essentially one shot one or both of you, he's got a LONG walk back with nothing to show for it but a very angry tower.