Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

foofymonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Can you please tell why the servers are down. I don't mean "having difficulties or there is a glitch here." I was more hoping for a technical explanation.

If anyone has one yet, and it's not to much trouble.

taciouse

06-21-2012

still not letting me play even tho it says server is online

zAresz

06-21-2012

Speaking of, the server status says online but when I open the launcher it says unavailable.

Gugachu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Mine too, that's weird....

Draven so Kawaii

06-21-2012

umm its says that north america is unavaible

Spurn

06-21-2012

Not a good sign...Servers are messing up so frequently now that we needed a separate forum...FML

zAresz

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCzone View Post
Unfortunately people are still going to post QQ threads about server issues and statuses because 99% of the community doesn't look beyond general discussion.
That's cool. You can speak for 99% of the community. Are you psychic? Tell me, what am I doing right now? I'll give you a hint, I am definitely NOT masturbating.

zAresz

06-21-2012

Are the forums acting up for anyone else?

Brimstone

06-21-2012

Well, I've only been a part of the community for a couple of weeks, and am loving the game. However, this past week has really made me wonder if I should spend money on getting the RP needed to really experience this game to it's fullest. I work 6 days a week, every week, averaging about 55 hours and I have no time for disputes regarding lost content that I paid for.

This really looks like a very poorly run company thus far, and you won't be getting my debit card number any time soon. I almost dropped 50 bucks last week to buy a couple of things. I'm glad I didn't, because from what I'm reading they would be gone now and I'd be on the phone trying to get my stuff back.