Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaybug Murdock

06-20-2012

so i posted earlier that i had a wait time of like 4 hours and now it wont even give me a number and it says calculating. I appreciate the game and love it but it is the only game I play and havent been able to get on most of the week due to the patches. I have seen messages from other people saying that they are playing and wonder how that works. I guess its getting late will try again to play tomorrow plz get this game fixed it is awesome when it works properly.

Jousticer

06-20-2012

IS IT SERIOUSLY ****ING DOWN AGAIN how stupid and we didnt even get compensation for the first time

Tactica Opuesta

06-20-2012

when do you gonna repair the server??....is always full of people, I'm trying to play since sunday! :S
it's really sad....

Best Heim EU

06-20-2012

****ing queue doesnt even know how long this going to take..........................

A7X Strokes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2012

/:

fdppqp

06-20-2012

sad =/

iTs PlayMaker

06-20-2012

I love how there is an all day maintenance not too long ago, and then another 10 hour one today and STILL the same ****ing problem is happening. Get your **** together. Seriously. You call yourselves programmers? gtfo

kudospy

06-20-2012

this 10 win IP boost... is not enough to calm the frustration and the sad i feel right now for not playing lol for about hours =( is a very very small compensation for all the time we wait for you guys to fixs this issue, at least we players deserve some explanation about this problem

Chuliisz

06-20-2012

10 win ip boost? i have 9 hours ip boost and my time will end with the server unavailable. now tell me how will i use my ip boost? thanks c:

Chuliisz

06-20-2012

and btw im updating for the 4rd time since sunday. 4 TIMES. and update here take 3 hours.