Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the Service Status Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critzee

06-20-2012

Quote:
Bubonica:
Instead of whining and complaining, I think we should be fortunate that 'League of Legends' is still a free game. Most games that have regular updates, and staff that actually try hard to fix issues with servers aren't free.

So you can't play for a few hours.. Who cares.. They are giving us a GREAT, free game for us to play, and enjoy!
Thank you Riot, for this awesome game, AND for the care, and support you give us.

As a programmer, I understand that there are 'bugs' and other errors that can take hours to find, and fix.

Once again, thank you!

Bubonica

Trying very hard not to seem like a smartass, but really, your not a bright spark are you Bubonica!

All the money for programming, testing, equipment, servers tournaments . . .etc etc, does come from somewhere.

You may not put in a cent, but plenty do, far more money than any shelf game too!

These people certainly have a right to be frustrated.

Free game .. . baaaaah!

MrBaner

06-20-2012

Roit why you suck at connection sauce so much dat i cant be loggin in for 3 hours strait and my friend be on yo and i finna go jack it because i got nothin else to do. I have a *** addiction, and because of you I have broken my string of 4 years clean.

Prikitiw

06-20-2012

many players error when they are try to log in, Can you fix this up GM Riot of LoL ^_^ , help us , i love this game dude..

Pistillo

06-20-2012

i have to wait 4 hours just to join... this problem will continue? or its just a thing of some days?

l XtiNcTiOn l

Recruiter

06-20-2012

i agree. why do i pay money for **** service? how is there major bugs every patch i dont understand ive never seen a online game have this mnay problems every **** patch where it just keeps getting worse. this is the second time u released the same patch and have had the same problems. now all i look forward to is to ****ign que for 50 mins then get told oh you cant conenct to pvp.et serves or some shyt then i gotta wait another 50 mins to log in and get the same messege. wtf? why do i pay for this if nothing can be done right if the patch ****ign sucsk then take it down and let the servers play freely not update with a bad patch where theres bugs all over the ****ign place. fix the patch first then release it.

Nelt

06-20-2012

Hahaha this is funny, I couldn't log in all day.. the last time i tried, i was queued like 20000, and server can't calculate the wait time

RobertoS93

06-20-2012

my client is clossing when im on the game =/ what is wrong omg..

MajinX2001

06-20-2012

its funny, alot of people have been posting about this and NOT ONE red has an answer for us...... whats going on @Riot? i mean you have some hardcore fans and we cant even get a response?

offdeeznutz

06-20-2012

League of Legends has always been up when i want to play. But recently riot has been messing up on god knows what, i have been getting queues all day about 'unusually' large numbers of players trying to log on, but now its the 'usual' large number of players that the servers cant handle. That is frustrating, now not only have i been waiting for over an hour with my queue time going up, my friend who signed in 5 minutes ago is through and ready to play. I am very pissed off and hope riot gets their **** together or they are going to start losing players, like me.

MajinX2001

06-20-2012

its funny, alot of people have been posting about this and NOT ONE red has an answer for us...... whats going on @Riot? i mean you have some hardcore fans and we cant even get a response? shouldnt we atleast get that?