Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the Service Status Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twyllaa

06-20-2012

Well this sucks

Sans Joie

06-20-2012

Well, I'm in but can't start a game. I just error and go back to the home page. WHY D:

Urmom4free

06-20-2012

wow............ this patch is really fcking things up, its been almost a week already

RobertoS93

06-20-2012

my client crash when the champs a summoning ;S what i can do ?

Mycle

06-20-2012

Remove the patch again if it is not ready. Walked away from a 37 minute wait time earlier. Came back and found that I got kicked out. Now a 47 minute wait. A lot of good this 10 win IP boost is doing.

Critzee

06-20-2012

Looks like the death of LOL is near.

Now we can finally get back to our lives . . . . .

HashSlingnSlashr

06-20-2012

Login --> join a custom --> champ select --> load screen reaches 6% ---> game crashes ---> cant reconnect to the crashed game --> Riot suspends my account for leaving/afk right after that.

Fair?

meh... i probably wouldn't be able to play for another 3 days anyway. here's to you, Riot.

Cherry Popper1

06-20-2012

this new patch is screwing all the game play up :P i cant even get in for the past 20minutes i've been in queue to even log in over 20,000 position.. i hope this can be fixed

Ricky B0bby

06-20-2012

Riot, pls

Zberry

06-20-2012

Im stuck in a looooooooooop for que!!!!!!!!!!! Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo