Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the Service Status Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberN00bSlaya

06-20-2012

WTF!!!! ITS GIVING ME PENALTIES FOR LEAVING GAMES BECAUSE EVERY TIME I START ONE IT CRASHES, THEN WHEN I PRESS RECONNECT, IT CRASHES AGAIN! stop giving me penalties for your server's issues!

Chuliisz

06-20-2012

i was over 20000 and time was calculating, it went for an hour, and than it changed for 2hours and 44 minutes, and im with this for 1 hour lol

Húsh

06-20-2012

This Que is kind of irritating but im willing to wait... I guess, as long as i get to try swain again +_+

DarkHisoka

06-20-2012

lol the server is back online )))))))))))))))) but i have to wait 2hr 30min loooooooooooooooooolllll

Cadel

06-20-2012

first server crash on sunday then server crash today =(
now i have to w8 3h 2 log in... i have been w8 all day so i can play some ranked....
plz riot fix this once it for all...
thx a lot

Cadel

Entrapta

06-20-2012

When it's all fixed I'm sure there won't be this que. Just give them some time...it will be up shortly I would think.

NecocheaBrooke

06-20-2012

Wow get your **** together riot. I'm tired of this

Airmanu

06-20-2012

I have to wait 3hours to play really ? wtf !!! I wanted to play tonight school is out !!!! LoL is out too !!! :'(

IvCho8912

Recruiter

06-20-2012

wow all my RUNES and MAsterys are gone !

Kilwolski

06-20-2012

only an hour and 45min left and ill be able to play. HELLLL yeah!!! makin progress lol