Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farthur

06-20-2012

its taking too longer to login, and I DONT have all time like the world or like sir tonelessobject, no offense. We need a compensation.

Heretikus

06-20-2012

LoL why u no let me log in!? o

eniam

06-20-2012

why cant i log in it says im 20 000 in que oh why but the servers are online riot help me

Chompx3

06-20-2012

i can't log in wtf?
great job you're doing riot. 20,000 in queue and i have to wait approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. you guys are terrible at your jobs.

UberN00bSlaya

06-20-2012

I log in after 3 hours queue, start a game on summoners rift, choose my champion, then when i'm loading BAM! crash. Try to reconnect- BAM crash! "game has crashed, please try to reconnect" *click* reconnect, BAM! crash! "you have a abandoned a game, please reconnect" *click reconnect* BAM! crash!

what is going on?

mar4544

06-20-2012

First of all, how is everyone 20,000th in the queue?

Second of all, you claim that after a long log in you will be able to play and find a match; however, is there anyone who has actually successfully logged in and found a match?

Third of all, this is the second time in the last week that y'all have attempted to apply this patch. Both time the server was completely screwed up for the day. Did you learn something??

So, please next time test the patch before applying it. And think before you just run around applying random patches left and right that may fix one thing but screw up 20 other things. Also, I think every summoner can agree that LARGE compensation is in order.

Thanks

gemericname

06-20-2012

will the north American server be working right anytime soon?, it's showing that it's up but the last time i tried to log on the check in just kept retsrating then said i had an 3 hour wait

StalkerStatus

06-20-2012

49h 52min Approx. Time!!!????

Kilwolski

06-20-2012

I know everyone has been posting this, but I to have a 3 hr log in time, and im 20000 in line lol So does anybody know what is going on yet??

Bubonica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Instead of whining and complaining, I think we should be fortunate that 'League of Legends' is still a free game. Most games that have regular updates, and staff that actually try hard to fix issues with servers aren't free.

So you can't play for a few hours.. Who cares.. They are giving us a GREAT, free game for us to play, and enjoy!
Thank you Riot, for this awesome game, AND for the care, and support you give us.

As a programmer, I understand that there are 'bugs' and other errors that can take hours to find, and fix.

Once again, thank you!

Bubonica