Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysockz View Post
man come to my house ima beat yo ass where do you live i bet if i found you i'd kill yo ass ****ah west side negative rrrrrrrr
hahahaha ****ah u try im a straight g from west side too bloods all da way mudafuqa fight me

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxgr3g0ryxx View Post
woaah man. Thats radical.
hey ****ah dont talk to mysockz dat way

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySockz View Post
hey ****ah dont talk to mysockz dat way
yee tankz dawg we homies till de end west side bloods leggo lets gang beat dis xxgr3goryxx fagbag leggo

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysockz View Post
yee tankz dawg we homies till de end west side bloods leggo lets gang beat dis xxgr3goryxx fagbag leggo
weeessttt siiiideeee leggoooooo #yolo

Dacsgoddess

06-17-2012

So riot any other updates my friends?????

McNastyJukes

06-17-2012

Sweet :d

Grosax

06-17-2012

Dear Riot Team,
I dont wont to "QQ" about that the server is down, I just would like to have information why it is down and when is it going to be online again! It is not that big of a deal for me but I think there is an lack of information, or I just didnt see where you inform us about this!

Tharisskar

06-17-2012

why is the server still down? why has there not been an ETA or an update? It is completely ridiculous that that this sort of down time occurs for so long without more communication. Your investors should be informed of the incompetence. That's the only way you will be better.

Lem0nator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Riot i just wanted to say that u messed up my life, one entire day without lol made me so angry i punched my girlfriend in the face and she left me, got kicked out of my job because i coulnd leave home before my first win of the day match, i stood the whole day in front of the pc re-loading the game to see if it got online again. now im depressed and cant stop crying. Please riot give me back my lol, my girlfriend and my fukin life

Kavaide

06-17-2012

Feed my LOL addiction RIOT ~!!!! I am going though withdraw symptom bc i didn't get my daily dose of LOL T.T