Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dacsgoddess

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc gaming samboy View Post
k so why are the servers down?
Apparently because they tried to realease the new patch but it had a major tard moment and decided to be gay and not work so now they are resetting the old patch which in my opinion they should have done hours ago anyways they are resetting the old patch and the servers should be back later tonight which means well not sure cause they were specific so anywhere from now to like whenever they feel like it so all we have to do is either play something else SIGH or watch tv or do something productive since i work all week and this is my only day off i will do the most non productive thing i can find and pray that riot gets this fixed so i can atleast enjoy one game on my only day off of the week i just bought a new MF skin too

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySockz View Post
Hello. I would like to announce that my kitten that goes by the name of Malzahar, has just turned 9 and I threw him a formal party in which all of my friends dressed up as League of Legends champions and celebrated it. One of my friends Phineas and his brother Ferb came as Morgana and Kassadin and were asked to be removed because we banned them. I just wanted to show the world the cruelty that Phineas and Ferb are committing by using "Over Powered" champions. Thank you for taking your time to read this comment. P.S: IRELIA IS ****IN OP DAWG WTF IS THIS **** NUMA NUMA HEY
ik right MySockz uda man i love you bra add me up we can play together my name is MySockz

Dacsgoddess

06-17-2012

Quote:
Hello. I would like to announce that my kitten that goes by the name of Malzahar, has just turned 9 and I threw him a formal party in which all of my friends dressed up as League of Legends champions and celebrated it. One of my friends Phineas and his brother Ferb came as Morgana and Kassadin and were asked to be removed because we banned them. I just wanted to show the world the cruelty that Phineas and Ferb are committing by using "Over Powered" champions. Thank you for taking your time to read this comment. P.S: IRELIA IS ****IN OP DAWG WTF IS THIS **** NUMA NUMA HEY
LOL BLAME RIOT ITS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPEND YOUR WHOLE LIFE WORKING AND YOUR ONLY DOWN TIME IS USED TO PLAY A VIDEO GAME THATS SERVERS HAVE GONE DOWN AND RIOT CANT GIVE US AN EXACT TIME PLEASE HELP ME hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
ik right MySockz uda man i love you bra add me up we can play together my name is MySockz
Fuq nah bra ugey who da fuq names their gui MySockz lyke wtf lol dawg ***

Dacsgoddess

06-17-2012

Quote:
Fuq nah bra ugey who da fuq names their gui MySockz lyke wtf lol dawg ***
LOL your funny

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysockz View Post
fuq nah bra ugey who da fuq names their gui mysockz lyke wtf lol dawg ***
man fuq u ****ah get at mi dawg 1v1 leggo

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
man fuq u ****ah get at mi dawg 1v1 leggo
dawg ima pwn ur bumhole i main wukong who do u mayne ***

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
dawg ima pwn ur bumhole i main wukong who do u mayne ***
nah nah nah dawg im wukong pick someone else fagbag ima take a nice steamy dump on your doorstep like mexican beater said gawd danget you **** ima beat yo ass

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
nah nah nah dawg im wukong pick someone else fagbag ima take a nice steamy dump on your doorstep like mexican beater said gawd danget you **** ima beat yo ass
man come to my house ima beat yo ass where do you live i bet if i found you i'd kill yo ass ****ah west side negative rrrrrrrr

xXgr3g0ryXx

06-17-2012

Quote:
WOAAH MAN. Thats radical.