Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryze Against

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo123123 View Post
you would think that with the millions of dollars that we have all contributed to this company that they would have the technology or be able to find a way to update the game without having to shut down the servers for hours on end.

Pretty sick of it riot
so am i man, i say we go to there house, murder the dogs, and take a **** on there door step.lets meet up in switzerland, kill all the players that support riot, then bomb there headquaters,meet you there, im already on the plane from canada

Oddyst

06-17-2012

American servers have been down all day. I need my Teemo fix!!
- MUNDO SAD!

NoPotatoInLatvia

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo123123 View Post
you would think that with the millions of dollars that we have all contributed to this company that they would have the technology or be able to find a way to update the game without having to shut down the servers for hours on end.

pretty sick of it riot
Every game has problems. ESPECIALLY ones that are patched this often. A new patch almost every single week? That's practically unheard of. A new champion almost every week? Buffs and nerfs every week? Bug fixes every week?

But, yeah, I'm sure Riot is sitting there twiddling there thumbs and doing nothing about it. How dare they shut off the servers for a couple of hours.

Dacsgoddess

playmaker419

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

I like how they said they would keep us updated... They haven't even said one thing since they started, Thanks riot for putting all of us on hold, the only down side is we can choose the call holding music.

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXgr3g0ryXx View Post
Hey Mexicanbeater i'm about to do the same but this time, i'm going to hang myself. Mental hospitals are for wimps. In my will i have left you my lvl 5 with master yi your welcome to whoever gets this account you didn't waste 400 rp. PEACE OUT WOLRD!

Gregini99

P.S MAMA I LOVEEEEED YOU!
yougay

Dacsgoddess

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePwnerOfPwning View Post
if u change servers when u change back it just has to reinstall every patch TO the new server and BACK to the first server
Thats could take a while lol thanks for the responce i will just wait played HoN to pass time but I sucked at that could figure anyhting out and got yelled at lol so back to the league forums i am

xXgr3g0ryXx

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanBeater View Post
so am i man, i say we go to there house, murder the dogs, and take a **** on there door step.lets meet up in switzerland, kill all the players that support riot, then bomb there headquaters,meet you there, im already on the plane from canada
I wish I could come but i'm in heaven. League of legends isn't down up in heaven. Pfft get on my level

Shnewman

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXgr3g0ryXx View Post
I wish I could come but i'm in heaven. League of legends isn't down up in heaven. Pfft get on my level
ugey

Dacsgoddess

06-17-2012

Enjoy this while you wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5PvB...eature=related