Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the Service Status Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masterdord

06-17-2012

Enjoy this unrelated story while you patiently wait for the servers to be up. This one time at 24 Hour Fitness I got done working out and went to go relax in the steam room. I walk in and there is this ripped black guy in a purple speedo doing sit-ups and an obese decrepit old man. The old man got up and began pouring water into a dillybob on the wall and the result was MORE STEAM! This was a fascinating contraption. I took a drink of my red Gatorade a few moments later and I had an epiphany. <.< >_> I waited until there was no one in or around the steam room and I proceeded to pour my delightfully flavored beverage into the dillybob. Low and behold, STICKY BUT DELICIOUS RED STEAM! I poured more than I should have into the dillybob because it looked like someone had thrown a road flare into the steam room. My plan to sneakily escape to the locker room was thwarted by the black man in the speedo. WTF YOU DUMB MOTHER****. HEY YOU GET YO DUMB WHITE *** BACK HERE. His racism hurt my feelings but anyway I ran out to my car and dipped out of the parking lot without my shoes or a shirt. I went to go get my stuff out of the locker I used the next day only to find that they had clipped the new lock I bought because you can’t leave locks on their lockers overnight. I am done typing, enjoy the cool story bros.

TheNinjasYouFear

06-17-2012

What time is the server gonna be up again??

ChunY2p

06-17-2012

how long we still need to wait for T_T??

quarskie

06-17-2012

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about when the server might come back on? I'm also from texas and sympathize with everyone else who cant do anything in this heat.

st0n3dunic0rn

06-17-2012

Quote:
MANIAKLATIN:
aye im out here in austin texas.. its hot than a *****!

in houston RIP me

st0n3dunic0rn

06-17-2012

Quote:
quarskie:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about when the server might come back on? I'm also from texas and sympathize with everyone else who cant do anything in this heat.

never they hate us....

Masterdord

06-17-2012

At least let me do tribunals while I wait...

Poowy

06-17-2012

I can't play mid wars all day in hon...when will the server be up?

Tilum

06-17-2012

I went to play league at my friends house, we patch it up then it says "UNAVAILABLE". FUUUUUUU

OG Titan

06-17-2012

Hi Summoners,

There is a lot of awesome stuff in the 1.61 patch and we were excited to get it out to you this weekend. Unfortunately, we ran into a really nasty bug where in certain cases, players couldn't log into their accounts.

Rather than risk any further issues, we are rolling back the patch to the Draven patch and restoring all of the players accounts to working order. No information is expected to be lost during the rollback, including all wins, losses, ELO changes, or other player actions made since the patch earlier today. Going forward, we've identified the root cause of the issue and will be including a fix before the 1.61 patch is deployed at a later date.

We currently estimate that the NA servers will be back online later tonight.

We sincerely apologize for the issues.

-RiotMixdj

What if we purchased rp during this time, will we get refund rp or..?