Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the Service Status Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyW

01-27-2012

Quote:
BlackSura:
Yay, the return of the server status forum! Don't know why it was gotten rid of, was very useful

Especially since there's been a LOT of issues with lag lately....reminds me of the old days like April 2010....

wtheckamidoing

01-27-2012

Thats useful. :L

ThePwnicorn

01-27-2012

At the moment, these "service status forums" are empty with no ability to post new threads. There's a message in game saying that there is "live maintenance" and service is "at risk". Why is there no mention of this on these server status forums?

ThePwnicorn

01-27-2012

Quote:
Amiyuy:
Would be useful if there were a link to the forums on the Server Status page or if the in-game message linked to the forums rather than the page (which says "All good" even though the in-game message says it isn't!).

This.

Over and over again, this.

ForGoodMeasure

01-27-2012

Wait, wasn't that forum already there back when we had the old patcher? Also, can we have this added to the quick-links drop down for the forums button?

Virus Scan Me

01-27-2012

Can we fix the lagg problems in Canada please + vote this i got 3 leaves.. it disconnects us from pvp.net also the 3 games that were lost due to this issue should bring back my elo went from 1450 elo to 1400 elo had this problem for 2 days this is currently the 3rd day

Also it disconnects everyone in my house i just bought a new router today.

Samael11

01-27-2012

****ing finally... had a thread with a bunch of support about this going not long ago.

Though one could argue, as i did, that announcements would be the place for that info, but i'm happy with this new arrangement as well.

Ravors Malody

01-27-2012

this is stupid

Exacutes

01-28-2012

FKLFL:fetty

Duriel

Recruiter

01-28-2012

what about the large red bar at the top of the forums?

i hope you still have those