Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicPanda187

10-07-2012

i cannot log in to my account it says connection failure i tried everything nothing works please help

ZaderTheOriginal

10-08-2012

When i load a game it says unable to connect to the server. Also just staying at a black screen. It's happening to all of my friends not just myself. It happened about 1:06 pm pacific standard time. What deee fook?

RiceBowl4Life

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

somethings wrong with the server as of right now

hunkerinatrench

10-08-2012

Hey riot games you're a bunch of idiots
fix your ****ing game please
your client keeps shutting down
and i'm in ranked games
sincerely
all summoners

Baughwssery

10-09-2012

Just been having some trouble with ping, pretty decent-sized delays (I think the highest was around 3 seconds). Hoping these issues are resolved soon, if they haven't been looked into already. Thanks in advance.

∆therdragon

10-09-2012

Im extremely excited about some of the changes ive seen lately, mainly the new honor system. Not sure what you called it exactly. I havent been on in awhile and just recently came back and started getting plus scores added to my profile and i thought it was a brilliant move to try and combat negative players. Now for the only bug left in league that needs fixed is people being able to still attack invisible champs. I noticed when i play wu kong or kha or anyone that goes invisible of someone already clicked on you to use a spell or ability(even before they are in range to activate it) and you go invis, the spell or ability still goes off. Its part of the games auto activate system or something. You know like when you target something and click the spell it auto triggers once u get in range if you dont wait too long. I think something needs added so when you go invis it cancels that from happening otherwise whats the point in going invis if it dont interrupt them at all hardly? Figured id point that out. Thanx riot....keep up the awesome work.

Reclaimer HvK

10-10-2012

This kinda deals with the topic, but then again it doesn't fully. When I have been playing LOL lately me and everyone else in the game have had Horrible server lag that kicks up then stops for a while. and it seems like its going from player to player. For instance i lags me and it pops up Attempting to Reconnect i'm about half way back to base then it stops, i take my place back in lane then someone on the other teams gets lagged out. It goes on and on for 90% of the game and its really ridiculous (North America server). Also for a strange reason it starts acting up around 3 minutes or sometimes at the start of the match, i have checked my fire wall and LOL is not blocked at all, and my connection works perfectly fine, and i'm just wondering what is wrong with the server and this started about 2 days ago.

Bicroc

10-10-2012

Como o a quien le puedo mandar un mensaje diciendo que no puedo comprar nada en mi tienda

Dirtiest

10-11-2012

I can't sign in, the game won't start.

I don't understand what the problem is.

Everytime I try to log in, I get either 1 of 2 messages.

1)The server is currently busy. Please try again later.

2) Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information.

Please Riot, help me, it's been 2 days since this started and it won't stop blocking my access.

postyLV

10-12-2012

nice, this should tone down my raging just a bit while servers are down !