Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

giggyspoon

09-27-2012

riot what is going on need some info plz i need my fix of lol guys.

oDemoniko

09-27-2012

35 minute queue's, long game start times, hardcore lag in-game. Fix this **** please.

Yagonians

09-27-2012

So I'm in a blind pick, and stuck in it...cant see champs, cant type to others, timer doesn't go down, game doesn't start ever and when someone leaves and a new queue starts the same result occurs.

Naphares

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Would be great if you actually made use of this subforum, or hell, even a post in general. Same problem as last night, said you guys fixed it, so why do we get this again?

xMystic

09-29-2012

well it was going fine then it said no active game found someone one are team got random picked then we w8 a wile chat for a bit say **** it and close league i tryed to reopen it and this is what i got

0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032] cant screen shot it but at the top it sez PvP.net FATAL ERROR soooooo i guess its broke lmfao

PsychoCJ

09-29-2012

Riot, I dont know whats going on today but the in game lag is HORRIBLE. Everyone on my team and half the enemy team had that lag, and made for a very bad game. I haven't seen it this bad since the Pulsefire Ez incident. Please fix immediately!

smokeownzjoo

09-29-2012

ya the servers are janky today =\

Byrd is the Word

09-29-2012

Please do loss forgives servers so laggy!

GueGen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Summoners,

Wed like to present the Service Status forums, a place for you to find service-related updates including patch day information, emergency status, and other such information. Be sure to check the Service Status forums frequently for important updates on issues that may affect you.

With the introduction of these new forums, well no longer be posting threads related to service status in General Discussion, since theyre not easy to find there.
Nobody reads anymore....
:/

0thello