Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S1lentM0b1us

09-16-2012

its fixed thank you

blaguer

09-16-2012

I've been getting disconnected from games lately, and it stops responding when i try to reconnect.

godofdeath13

09-16-2012

Same here. I am able to login but I can't reconnect to my games. Riot, what is going on?

hyashisan

09-16-2012

Hi lately my games have been laggy as hell. My internet is fine, my computer is used only for LoL and youtube (sometimes Pandora). I don't understand why it's doing this since it didn't lag at all before this weekend. It just suddenly lag spikes and won't go back down. What the hell.

Raging Squall

09-16-2012

Was just queued with 2 friends on skype and after the pregame prepare time was over it never loaded the match for anyone... About 2 minutes of waiting it booted all of us... Then adobe launcher failed and locked up LOL...

kngkiller

09-16-2012

cool now can ya'll get the server fixed already, wont let me log out go into match or nothin when i had restarted my computer it put me back in that hold afterwards!

Labankinha

09-16-2012

to many bugs, damm god =/

HolyCruz

09-17-2012

Hey riot how about taking the servers off sooner eh? Because now all youre doing is disappoting the vast majority of us by keeping it on but not playable, then taking it off for a couple hours again in which we still WONT be able to play...

TaironLocke

09-17-2012

FREE GAME FTL!!!!!

I wanna pay.

Yagonians

09-17-2012

Since the last patch every single game I play crashes 1-2 times. There is not a single game that goes by where it doesn't crash. It NEVER crashed during the middle of a game before the patch. It used to simply crash right as it went into the summoning thing, but never during a game.