Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeCTeK

09-15-2012

same boat an nothing this is dumb i will stop spending on this for **** like this

S1lentM0b1us

09-15-2012

Same as the others i am stuck at a "you have left a game in progress, please reconnect to the game" id appreciate if this can be fixed at your earliest convenience, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Best Kitten NA

09-15-2012

I CANT RECONNECT TO A GAME THAT DOESN'T EXIST RIOT. come on guys, get it sorted, i've invested too much money into this game for this to happen.

Legendary Saiyan

09-15-2012

That reconnect screen doesn't work and all i did was goin to make a game for the q problem but then canceled in the waiting for people to come play to start it and it says i left that game when it never started.... help me..

TheCunno

09-15-2012

When will it be back and running riot?

Yagonians

09-16-2012

So...ever since the previous patch my games crash during the middle of them...this time it crashed and when I tried to relog, it said unavailable. So now my friends hate me

Hoodie S3cr3t

09-16-2012

^ sucks

Lord Sivad

09-16-2012

says server is up but wont let play why?

Cpn Jax Sparrow

09-16-2012

Same **** is happening again by the way, It said I couldn't join a game because I was already in and one and then when I relogged it said I had abandoned a game that doesn't even exist and when I tried to join this game I just sat on a black screen, please fix your **** game before I pick up anoother.

Kira19

09-16-2012

wonder ... as BUG fix the game, I always take the game and I have to enter everything again, and I also banearon my account for 200 years, because I pulled the bug of the game and would not let me reconnect and reported by AFK ... and so I blocked O.o