Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the Service Status Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EtherealShade

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Quote:
Thcstalker:
I have been having trouble with getting into games where i would join the game and the prompt box to click join now or finish what your doing wont come up but the screen is still blurried out and i cant click a thing my friends are also sharing this issue is anyone else having this problem?

thats also my problem wtf

EtherealShade

Recruiter

02-14-2012

to all in this forum ive heard that if you turn off your animations in the menu screen it should fix all the problems and im trying it now. I'll Let you all know how that goes

EtherealShade

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Quote:
EtherealShade:
to all in this forum ive heard that if you turn off your animations in the menu screen it should fix all the problems and im trying it now. I'll Let you all know how that goes

It does work!

Xithosity

02-14-2012

Its a problem dealing with the client animations. Disable them by clicking the Cog wheel in the top right of the client. Works for many.

Faku97

02-14-2012

guys need help immediately, when I enter (the lol there is a sign pops up and says: error detected, check the logs for more information. need immediate assistance, please pay'm a player for years, figure it out, someone will step same as me?

Jerekoe

02-14-2012

Wow this is so rediculous with this whole dodging thing can you please fix this..... this is making me so mad, i haven't play a match at all today.....

Faku97

02-14-2012

and you you got to get that problem?

iKuzzy

02-14-2012

i heard if you disable log-in animations it would fix the issue... dunno if this works

Faku97

02-14-2012

**** i cant enter...

xavierfan

Recruiter

02-15-2012

i can not connect to my games, some sort of AIR Debug launcher. What do i do??