Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nictimus24

06-23-2012

and its also funny when you have to dodge... but you rememeber that if you do you will have to wait 2 hrs lol

isas1998

06-23-2012

It been two days since I see my position in the Queue Over 20K Getting pissed after seeing this for more than a day.

Heek

06-23-2012

Riot, this is bull****. Get your act together before you start losing (more) customers.

1sh0t1b33r

06-23-2012

I bet they're gonna release Pulsefire Ezreal before they even fix this game...

One whole week with no LoL. Problems upon problems since Sunday. GG.

SiC Wizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

where should i go to ask abou the time to login?

cam matsiz

06-23-2012

ill give this **** 3 more days and if its still a 2hr login wait, its uninstall time

xWeirdestboner

Recruiter

06-23-2012

You know the Q's are bad when you train your dog to type your password and log in 45 minutes before you reach home. =]

Katsuo sama

06-23-2012

BS..Hate the queue it takes 1hr to load...omg > fix this I dont have much to wait for 1hr... fix the matchmaking system ive always paired with some idiots or br omg and they even not in my elo......wtf happen to league of legends it used to be fun now its all for noobs and for trolls....

Brimstone

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINUGUAN View Post
BS..Hate the queue it takes 1hr to load...omg > fix this I dont have much to wait for 1hr... fix the matchmaking system ive always paired with some idiots or br omg and they even not in my elo......wtf happen to league of legends it used to be fun now its all for noobs and for trolls....
Troll ^

Lord Of Worlds

06-23-2012

your all just a bunch of no-lives addicted to this COMPUTER GAME go get a girlfriend havent played this game in like 2 months get on today its not working so i unistall...i bet you people dont even kno what FACEBOOK is LMAO!!