Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLLEPIDEMIC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

So question for any riot employee willing to reply. what's with all the lag in game, u guys say u do maintenance but i think what ever your doing is not working seeing as your servers are still always messed up.

gorfang74

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Carmine77 View Post
I keep trying to play games and the percent loaded gets up to 78-81 and it crashes with bug splat popping up and saying there was an error please report what happened......no help so far...

Riot I posted this comment a while back hoping to get some feed back still nothing. I tried fixing it and all the characters arent showing up so then i had to redownload the whole thing tried again still stops and bug splat pops up...... If anyone wants to help it would be greatly apreciated.
if u have lolreplay unistall and u wont get teh bug splat report, and game will load fine then just reinstall lolreplay later

gorfang74

02-06-2012

so is ranked still down???? or does anyone know i was in que for like 30 min agian and nothing

Matthew21210

02-06-2012

Excellent.

Gimpafied

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Will the servers be down tonight?

Gimpafied

02-06-2012

will the lol servers be down tonight plz let meh no

HadenAeon

02-06-2012

Is the server lagging?
last game i had 4 dcs in my team

darkrulerbob

02-06-2012

just had a game where there was crazy lag and i couldnt move half the game. i have a great brand new com and amazing internet. i can play any other game full specs and never have lag unless something is wrong with the servers

GELADEIRA

02-06-2012

I was in a ranked game when the lag begun.

Most of disconnected people were from my team.

I lost the game and lowered my elo because Riot is so slow to smash the button.

I am sure that If I play another ranked game now, I will win a "lagless" match and will earn half of the elo points deserved cause Riot is so slow the unmash the button too.

All of this just like the last time the server lagged.

Thanks Riot for ruin me again.

Monkey Dragon

02-06-2012

severs are lagging hardcore atm