Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoubza

06-22-2012

Nice 1h 33 queu mins log in wait, good servers riot, keep it going.

Maestroify619

Recruiter

06-22-2012

I cant log in>... >.<

Desilet

06-22-2012

I'm getting so tired of the hour long wait times, and the servers constantly going down. Come on Riot fix it. If things aren't fixed soon, I might as well just quit. I play video games to relieve stress, and all the servers are doing right now, is packing more stress on. Thanks

mamad

06-22-2012

Riot you better give us some ****ing free rp for these downtimes and ****ing 2 hr ques or everyones gonna quit ur game this isnt the way of doing business

zeratul17

06-22-2012

I am certain like many summoners i have logged in only to recognize that all of my rune pages have been wiped clean how does riot plan to address this and in what response time? I have played very hard to complete both my rune pages and its very frustrating.

Th3Bastian

06-22-2012

wow man everyday the same thing 2 hours till login...
ty riot i think i quit

EngorgedBreasts

06-22-2012

At this point I would rather pay a monthly subscription if it would fix all the problems this business is seeming to have with supplying gamers access to their game.

Tachikoma Kun

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoubza View Post
Nice 1h 33 queu mins log in wait, good servers riot, keep it going.
Now try it on the EU West server, login time is zero. but i don't want to play on the EU West server and start from scratch, these meta ignorant noobs are driving crazy with AD melle's taking bot lane, no jungler's. not a single god **** support. i know they are new to the game and that's fair enough.

Just wish the NA server's were'nt so borked.

backflip101

06-22-2012

well i got the patch and i lost all my champs and skins i had every single champ and then i lost them due to the update -______________-

CautiousCrowe

06-22-2012

And still all I see is moaning and complaining, ur not gonna switch to another game cuz if u were u would stfu and do it, I would like every single one of u ungrateful *******s to get together in a room and try and make LoL, and dont give me some smart ass remark about how u could do it, cuz no u cant. I will give the benefit of the doubt to say about 1-2% of people who arent already employeed by Riot MIGHT know a thing or two about constructing a videogame, all the rest of u are sitting there like 4 year olds in a tantrum, stfu, ur NOT quitting LoL and u ARE gonna sit there and deal with it.