Playing a FREE support does not relieve you of the responsibility to support the team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insamination

07-20-2010

Do eet. I'll be in kitteh form anyway, as I will be the whole match. Cat form is not fake.

I can haz wall jump.

For real dawg, I'll healz you.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Just because I'm a support character doesn't make tower diving at level 3 a good idea.

...unless you're Xin Zhao.

TysonJS

07-20-2010

I dislike this post because I think that characters get relegated to support, but can have alternate builds, I've seen Sorakas win games due to high damage output and a heavy DPS Nid can be insane. I don't think that a playstyle can be defined simply by the champion, give alternatives a chance.

Insamination

07-20-2010

With the lack of support options in this game you really ought to go ahead and play support when you pick Soraka instead of rushing IE.

chronolegends

07-20-2010

Implying soraka could ever be played

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam ExtraLetter View Post
With the lack of support options in this game you really ought to go ahead and play support when you pick Soraka instead of rushing IE.
IE?

I rush malady.

Matthew21210

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankHunter678 View Post
There is currently a bug where Wish is only a locale heal instead of a map wide heal.
Was ***** bag. Was.